Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    ...I believe we need more Gallery Moderator, especially for Java games and for Java Software
    Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links
    i agree with you EvilSpaghetti we need to put the current mods to java
    Mobiles24.com's Free Gallery is FULLY MODERATED , meaning that every file is being checked by an Moderator or Administrator which can be a time consuming task - especially with "questionable" files.

Just because You two have a Java-frenzy and clog the validation with mass uploads , that DO get done eventually , doesn't mean that Mobiles24.com is in need of more Moderators!

If You want quicker validations prepare Your uploads better!

BluSky , how many red dots are above those green ones?

Besides:
    7 days.JPG

And if it takes longer then there MUST BE A REASON!

Mark and Karl will have the best insight if more Moderators are needed and act according to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewland Log in to see links
    when i've download a ringtone, i click '' click here to download from PC or smartphone'' it cost 2 download credit, but i'm sure only download it once. why this happen?
    I have this problem too! But the admin. Says this is phone or browser defect.. Nothing is wrong with the site

Except .jar file the system is deducting 2credits for single content.. N there is no option to save .jar file as in all other there r 2 options- open n save but in .jar contents it is showing 1 option of open! Which is showing error while download through phone..
    Last edited by battuji; 14-10-2010 at 06:51 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sword02 Log in to see links
    Sir/madam,can i suggest to have a chatbox where we can link the newbie to our forum boards and for fun also.
    It's been brought up before. It would cause so many unnecessary problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    Mobiles24.com's Free Gallery is FULLY MODERATED , meaning that every file is being checked by an Moderator or Administrator which can be a time consuming task - especially with "questionable" files.

Just because You two have a Java-frenzy and clog the validation with mass uploads , that DO get done eventually , doesn't mean that Mobiles24.com is in need of more Moderators!

If You want quicker validations prepare Your uploads better!
    Totally agree with you. The time taken can be doubled to moderate if the uploads aren't perpared properly, which is also really frustrating.
    The files DO get validated, so it isn't like they just disappear.

4. Default

I hope for a new design

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    I hope for a new design
    Agreed.

I've seen other forums that have a few different themes you can select from.

For improving m24 my suggestion is to plz. add more wallpaper catagories at gallery-

Love n friendship

sayings or quotes..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Agreed.

I've seen other forums that have a few different themes you can select from.
    Well it's not that hard

Hello, can I request for a "yes" smiley, just like our "no" smiley

Not to bothered about the design or theme, but have it red instead of blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Not to bothered about the design or theme, but have it red instead of blue.
    I like the blue very much