Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
  1. Default

good suggestion Silver! +rep when I can!

2. Default

Thanks guys

Obviously there would have to be "M24" on it somewhere, as BluSky said.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I've noticed that a lot of people seem to have trouble downloading, as the "Download to PC" link, does look a lot like the ads by Google.. Maybe an actual button like this, would be helpful.

That's a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I've noticed that a lot of people seem to have trouble downloading, as the "Download to PC" link, does look a lot like the ads by Google.. Maybe an actual button like this, would be helpful.

good idea..But there should be only one Download button.So, that there will remain no confusion at all..

Upping the Avatar size. I have an Avatar of 150x150 but you can hardly see it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Upping the Avatar size. I have an Avatar of 150x150 but you can hardly see it.
    i agree with you mate that would be great
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

7. Default

I also agree with Paul, being able to have larger avatars would be great. I make avatars for tons of sites and they're always at least 100x100. Usually things smaller than that are considered more of an Icon than an avatar. When I first joined I thought 90x90 with a 50.0KB limit was a bit odd.

Example

This is the limits for one of the sites I make avatars for -

Size limits

The maximum dimensions for an avatar image are 128 x 128 and the file size limit is 300Kb. This is more than enough for almost all avatars.

8. Default

I agree with Paul. The section at the side with our names in, is easily big enough to fit another avatar...

Also most animated GIFS are too big for this site, so they lose their animation..

Hi guys! Thanks again for your suggestions. We'll be looking to add an actual download "button" and increase avatar sizes on the new site.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Hi guys! Thanks again for your suggestions. We'll be looking to add an actual download "button" and increase avatar sizes on the new site.
    Awesome! Thanks, Karl.