Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    Why don't You fight for the position!!!

Her name came first to my mind as she seems to be the most "stable" mod here.
    It was a suggestion only - and sort of an example!
    You guys are incredible.

What is my post count?
    I don't give a crap for posts , I only care about Mobiles24's well being - nothing else.

I am Off for work now , see You all sometime tomorrow - bye

Fight for the position? theres no position to fight for , but you mentioned a name, their posts, and cause their online a lot, could make a case for a lot of members that way, that's wrong. If you don't care about posts then why mention it?

2. Default

Hi i now that sometimes i have break the rules well not sometimes but if you need my help here i could do it
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Let's stop arguing about that...Let the administrators choose what they think is best for m24

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    We're not fighting for the position. I have no intention of going for it. Paul's welcome to it if he likes, but from what he's said, another isn't necessary.
    No thanks, all am saying is, whats the point in bringing in another forum mod, just because the ones that or, don't come online as much.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    No thanks, all am saying is, whats the point in bringing in another forum mod, just because the ones that or, don't come online as much.
    I can totally see your point Paul. I was only putting across my opinion. Doesn't matter really, its up to the admins.

Hi Mark and Karl,

I did not know there was Mods working in the Java Games forum The Java Games forum has not been clean in along time now. That is the reason I ask for the job.

Thankyou.

Best regards,

BluSky.

P.s. There is no need for debating or fighting.., we have Mods doing their best in the Java Games forum and we can't ask more then that... That's my opinion.
    Last edited by Michelle; 24-06-2010 at 06:31 AM. Reason: typo

I apologize for even replying to this topic at all!

Mark and Karl are the only ones able to judge if Mobiles24.com need more Mods!

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    I apologize for even replying to this topic at all!

Mark and Karl are the only ones able to judge if Mobiles24.com need more Mods!

Sorry!

Don't be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong. It's me that did wrong...

A Mod-Blow-Out!

How did I miss this??

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    A Mod-Blow-Out!

How did I miss this??

You had a busy day with 'red' yesterday