Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

We dont need anymore forum mods, if the ones that or, was online more an did their jobs, then their would be no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    We dont need anymore forum mods, if the ones that or, was online more an did their jobs, then their would be no problems.
    Thats also true...
    I havent seen Outlaw and Shane online for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    Vivian perhaps , she is a lot on-line and her high post count makes her a good candidate.

I am not trying to push You into something Vivian , that is just what I think.
    I agree, but you shouldnt judge people on their post count Noxide would be an admin then

Yes , but he is posting boobs and stuff , what I don't mind at all - but if I suggest him and he gets promoted , he'll have to remove all the pretty things he posted himself!

Well , I guess Kevin has been set back a bit because of his leg , right?!

And Outlaw and NaturalMystyk27 weren't Logged in almost 2 days.

That is a lot of Forum content to deal with for Kevin alone.

I don't know , maybe an additional Forum Moderator ain't such a bad idea after all - or at least enabling some Forum Administrative rights for a Gallery Mod.

Vivian perhaps , she is a lot on-line and her high post count makes her a good candidate.

I am not trying to push You into something Vivian , that is just what I think.
    That is wrong, am online a lot, my post count is high does that make me a forum mod?

Post count, being online a lot doesn't mean you will be a good forum mod.

6. Default

I do think we need another Forum Mod. However, I dont think post count matters much. Just as long as their on here every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I do think we need another Forum Mod. However, I dont think post count matters much. Just as long as their on here every day...
    Someone shouldn't be a forum mod if there not online a lot.. so yeah lets have another forum mod because of that.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Someone shouldn't be a forum mod if there not online a lot.. so yeah lets have another forum mod because of that.
    I never said that. What I said, was that another one would be handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I never said that. What I said, was that another one would be handy.
    Never said you did, another forum mod wouldn't be needed if those that or, was online more.

10. Default

Why don't You fight for the position!!!
    We're not fighting for the position. I have no intention of going for it. Paul's welcome to it if he likes, but from what he's said, another isn't necessary.