Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast
  1. Default

Thanks Wilhelm...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai Log in to see links
    WE really need a Favorites option so we can keep a track on the files we love
    We have built this feature into the new Mobiles24, which is very close to launch.

3. Default Delete Account Feature

How about a delete account feature or request form that actually works? I have used the contact form multiple times and PM'ed both administrators and no response... Why not give people the option to do it themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    ...we do not offer a "delete account" function for security reasons, and we have absolutely no problems with users wanting to delete their accounts....
    Although Mark seems to be quite busy with more important things recently , I believe he will respond to Account removal requests as soon as he gets time for it!

You can leave Your Account Removal request in that Thread (hint: follow the Quote).

5. Default

thanks mark....

6. Default

thanks for sharing friends

7. Default

Where have all the ringtones gone? I used to be able to find allsorts of good ringtones on the old website. Now it doesn't return any matches for what you'd think are quite common ringtones. The old website seemed much easier ti use and much easier to find what you wanted.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kw2004 Log in to see links
    Where have all the ringtones gone? I used to be able to find allsorts of good ringtones on the old website. Now it doesn't return any matches for what you'd think are quite common ringtones. The old website seemed much easier ti use and much easier to find what you wanted.
    I'm not having problems. What ringtones are you searching for specifically?

9. Default

Example - "The Who" or "Coldplay" - used to be loads on the old website, but now returns no hits for me. I'm either doing something completely wrong, or there's a problem.

I've sent you a PM, kw2004.