Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bhermance Log in to see links
    I disagree on those bulk uploaders and downloaders. Would take too much bandwidth ,etc and also would run out of things to do afterward if you did ALL that! Would quickly become bored. LOL
    I dont upload to amuse myself though. I upload to give members things to download...

No one has suggested bulk downloading. Thankfully
    Last edited by Silver; 28-04-2010 at 07:37 PM.

2. Default

is it possible to chat with other members there are diffrent sites where u can chat direct with members its at the top of the screen think that would be great

3. Default

Please introduce to comment on the Ringtones, themes ..i meant by any file we upload.... it will help us to become more social, have more friends and come to know the community more also know the views of the downloader

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saadia_salam Log in to see links
    Please introduce to comment on the Ringtones, themes ..i meant by any file we upload.... it will help us to become more social, have more friends and come to know the community more also know the views of the downloader
    There is already star ratings. I can see several problems with a comment/chat section directly in the download section -not the least being lack of space - but a link to a devoted section of the forum is something I've suggested before in relation to the games and would work just as well for ringtones ,themes etc.

5. Default

Do we have an MP4 video section? If not I suggest that we should have one!

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.
    I would like to see improvement in the Java Games Forum

I believe removing or merging of the duplicate threads, will make it easier for members to find mobile games...

It is just so confusing at the moment having so many duplicate threads in the Java Games Forum the way it is now
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/forumdisp...aysprune=&f=23
    Last edited by Michelle; 22-06-2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo

Hi Mark and Karl,

Is anyone keeping clean the Java Games forum? Can I have the job, please!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Hi Mark and Karl,

I agree. I think we need another one or two Forum Moderators. There are a lot of spam and advertising posts that are just not getting dealt with. No disrespect to Shane or the other Forum mods...

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Hi Mark and Karl,

I agree and I think Blusky would be very good as a mod

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    I agree and I think Blusky would be very good as a mod
    Yes I agree too that Blusky would be good as a forum moderator!