Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Arrow Mobiles24 Improvement Suggestions:

Even one of these features would be great update for site:

-most downloaded feature in gallery
    -possibility of .MP4 format upload in video section
    -emulated games or similar category in games section
    -possibility of other resolutions except 176x144 to upload in videos category of gallery

2. Arrow Mobiles24 Improvement Suggestions:

Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.

3. Default

I agree with one thing and that is most downloaded feature.I mean it's stupid that you can only download 30 things per day.I would put maybe more or unlimited.

4. Default

Its good looking idea, and here is another suggestion when uploading a 3gp video the limitation upgrade can be changed from 3MB to more like 4MB because their are lots of good 3gp videos, but cant be uploaded because the 3MB limitation.

but what about .mp4 format support and most downloaded

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    Its good looking idea, and here is another suggestion when uploading a 3gp video the limitation upgrade can be changed from 3MB to more like 4MB because their are lots of good 3gp videos, but cant be uploaded because the 3MB limitation.

Actually if you check you will see that there are many if not most uploads are greater than 3mb. We allow larger videos to a degree, a 4mb video will be allowed now but much larger then it will be refused. And take notice of some users like Gerrit for example who uploads full movies by breaking them down into smaller parts.

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Actually if you check you will see that there are many if not most uploads are greater than 3mb. We allow larger videos to a degree, a 4mb video will be allowed now but much larger then it will be refused. And take notice of some users like Gerrit for example who uploads full movies by breaking them down into smaller parts.
    but I've seen 6 MB videos in size uploaded here in gallery

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but what about .mp4 format support and most downloaded
    Takes to much mb size also mp4 isnt really for mobiles, its for ipod

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but I've seen 6 MB videos in size uploaded here in gallery
    Yes i know, read what i said."much larger then it will be refused", we are not going to say the limit is say 6mb, because you will then get some who will still want more. So if it is reasonable then it will be validated. If we see it as too large then it will be refused on size. Just use some common sense

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Yes i know, read what i said."much larger then it will be refused", we are not going to say the limit is say 6mb, because you will then get some who will still want more. So if it is reasonable then it will be validated. If we see it as too large then it will be refused on size. Just use some common sense
    OK but is there any chance of adding .mp4 support because they have better quality and just put the same limit it for them as for 3gp