Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
  1. Default

good idea duje +rep, though as other members said it could introduce spamming :-(, but great idea :-D

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    But if we start allowing those PC downloads, then we have to decide what type of stuff that we're gonna put.
    It would only be things like wallpapers, not programs as theyre all copyrighted anyways

Oh and maybe gallery mods could have the power to remove threads or something because there are so many people advertising all over the site

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    It would only be things like wallpapers, not programs as theyre all copyrighted anyways

Oh and maybe gallery mods could have the power to remove threads or something because there are so many people advertising all over the site
    for that theres forum mod
    but only one is active.....maybe mark and karl should have a few more

4. Default

That's a good idea

5. Default

It's a hell of a lot of hard work being a forum mod-monitoring as many threads as you can read in a short space of time. This is why when I suggested social group posts should be counted towards post count I was told they couldn't be as they were not monitored by a mod as there simply is not enough time for the forum mods to do it all.

Are you volunteering as I'm sure Mark and Karl would greatly appreciate it

6. Default

As for adverts and spam ,the ones that are missed by the mods, that is what the report post button is for-they need our help and support so if you ever see anything out of order advert,general spam,abuse etc then give them a hand and report it.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    As for adverts and spam ,the ones that are missed by the mods, that is what the report post button is for-they need our help and support so if you ever see anything out of order advert,general spam,abuse etc then give them a hand and report it.
    that wont be good for some pepole

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    that wont be good for some pepole
    What you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    What you mean
    for some members that like to sometimes to spam

10. Talking

some spam is entertaining although alot of it i just pass on to my significant other....i don't have a member to increase 3 in