Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wde_1978 Log in to see links
    Removing the Adult games only would probably not be sufficient , ALL mature/adult files would have to be removed , I don't really think that something like that will happen.

I don't know how managing a website works , and it might sound stupid - how about an secondary Mobiles24 web address mirroring the content of Log in to see links but filtering the Adult content out!

Is something like that possible?

Just a thought of mine , I can access Mobiles24 without any problems.
    That'll make Noxide sad
    Most of his uploads are from this category

A Suggestion-My idea is instead of large number of green beans for reputation there should be gem stones like in the game bejeweled or gem drop.They should be according to the reputation n rewardpoints status-starting from stone-pearl-diamond-topaz-emerald-saphire-ruby n like this.It will give a member's status new look..

The most valuable stone for the most contributing n reputed member.

2nd thing-It is difficult for the new users to add points to reputation,so plz. do something in that area aswell coz many a times when their prombles get solved they say thanks coz they don't know how to add points to the member's reputation.
    Last edited by battuji; 30-12-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    A Suggestion-My idea is instead of large number of green beans for reputation there should be gem stones like in the game bejeweled or gem drop.They should be according to the reputation n rewardpoints status-starting from stone-pearl-diamond-topaz-emerald-saphire-ruby n like this.It will give a member's status new look..

The most valuable stone for the most contributing n reputed member.

2nd thing-It is difficult for the new users to add points to reputation,so plz. do something in that area aswell coz many a times when their prombles get solved they say thanks coz they don't know how to add points to the member's reputation.
    Dont like the first idea,theres nothing wrong with green blocks, but looks like your second idea has been done, the scales have gone and now its saying REP
    Cant be more obvious than that.

android games/apps
    wm games/apps
    iphone games/apps
    maemo games/apps
    none

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Don't like the first idea, there's nothing wrong with green blocks, but looks like your second idea has been done, the scales have gone and now its saying REP
    Cant be more obvious than that.
    What are you talkin' about ?
    "the scales have gone and now its saying REP"

6. Default

Oh NOW I see it

7. Default

I liked the scales...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

When did you guys see this change, same as me this afternoon around 2 when i logged in? or just tonight.

I think it looks better

Finally my some ideas r executing...

Now +rep sign. is visible to all,thanks for the change.

new rep looks great

And I would suggest you to create some changes with download credits....
    Let's say if you have 100 posts,you have 20 credits...
    1000 posts - 50 credits

Do you know what I mean?