13 Kazuki Nakajima
    14 Heikki Kovalainen
    15 Lewis Hamilton
    16 Sebastien Buemi
    17 Nelson Piquet
    18 Giancarlo Fisichella
    19 Adrian Sutil
    20 Sebastien Bourdais

I am happy because of Button,Barrichello,Vettel and Hamilton but not happy for the Ferrari

i cant wait its going to be a great season yyyiiipppeee

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links
    Those "guys" look good for their age...

I didn't get to see the race but one thing I can tell you is that I'm really disappointed in how the Ferrari's did

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links

I didn't get to see the race but one thing I can tell you is that I'm really disappointed in how the Ferrari's did
    It was a fantastic race except for the Ferrari thing of course. Lots of new things to get used to though. And if I were a betting man, I'd put lot of money on Vettel to win this championship.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    It was a fantastic race except for the Ferrari thing of course. Lots of new things to get used to though. And if I were a betting man, I'd put lot of money on Vettel to win this championship.
    Good to hear it was a good race at least
    One thing that does concern me though is that Merc are effectively running 4 cars this year...

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    Good to hear it was a good race at least
    One thing that does concern me though is that Merc are effectively running 4 cars this year...
    They're actually running six. Themselves, Brawn and Force India

8. Default Kimi no more

I going start supporting Massa. Kimi Räikkönen's poor performances for the last year has got me thinking Kimi is not as good as everyone would have as believe.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    They're actually running six. Themselves, Brawn and Force India
    Just lovely... NOT!

Now what's happened to "cutting costs"?

Then again, how embarrassing must it be when your second rate team actually out performs the works team...
    Last edited by DipShyt; 31-03-2009 at 02:32 PM.

10. Default Hamilton excluded from Melbourne results

McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton has been disqualified from last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix after a second stewards’ investigation on Thursday decided both he and his team had provided ‘misleading' evidence during a hearing held after the Melbourne race.

Hamilton crossed the finish line in Australia in fourth, but was subsequently promoted to third after Toyota’s Jarno Trulli was handed a 25-second time penalty for passing his McLaren under the safety car during the race’s closing laps.

Stewards, however, decided to reinvestigate the incident after fresh evidence came to light and convened a second meeting in Sepang. After the hearing, the stewards issued the following statement:

“The Stewards having considered the new elements presented to them from the 2009 Australian Formula One Grand Prix, consider that driver No 1 Lewis Hamilton and the competitor Vodafone McLaren Mercedes acted in a manner prejudicial to the conduct of the event by providing evidence deliberately misleading to the Stewards at the hearing on Sunday 29th March 2009, a breach of Article 151c of the International Sporting Code.

"Under Article 158 of the International Sporting Code, the driver No 1 Lewis Hamilton and the competitor Vodafone McLaren Mercedes are excluded from the race classification for the 2009 Australian Grand Prix and the classification is amended accordingly."

In addition to Hamilton’s disqualification, Trulli’s penalty has been withdrawn and the Italian therefore regains his third place - and six world championship points.
    Last edited by DipShyt; 02-04-2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: F1.com