Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
  1. Default

As long as they kick out TWO of their very key members of staff(ie if Brawn Gp did this they would have to sack Ross Brawn!)

2. Default

well i'm a litle out of the topic what you say but since the first night race i stopped watching formula 1 cause it has lost it's champion Michael Schumacher (i'm half German so you can understand why so to get back on up to date races i need a sum up)

3. Default

Michael retired LONG ago.

4. Default

Think i don't know that well ok don't need the full sum up but at least wats up lately...

Well Brawn is leading the championship at the moment, and Jenson Button is leading the Drivers' Title.

Sebastian Vettel won his second race in China 2 weeks ago.

Ferrari scored their first points this season with Kimi Raikkonen coming in sixth place in Bahrain.

McLaren were at a hearing where they should have been punished for lying to the stewards in Malaysia. But as expected, they got off with a suspended 3 race ban.

BMW are absolutely NOWHERE at this stage but they, and most of the other teams, are getting major upgrades at Barcelona next week.

Everybody is still up in arms over the diffuser story, but most teams are getting an interim diffuser installed as we speak.

That's about it.

I think.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Well Brawn is leading the championship at the moment, and Jenson Button is leading the Drivers' Title.

Sebastian Vettel won his second race in China 2 weeks ago.

Ferrari scored their first points this season with Kimi Raikkonen coming in sixth place in Bahrain.

McLaren were at a hearing where they should have been punished for lying to the stewards in Malaysia. But as expected, they got off with a suspended 3 race ban.

BMW are absolutely NOWHERE at this stage but they, and most of the other teams, are getting major upgrades at Barcelona next week.

Everybody is still up in arms over the diffuser story, but most teams are getting an interim diffuser installed as we speak.

That's about it.

I think.
    well well much has changed since last time i watched didn't thought that Raikkonen would be under the 3rd place since micki is out of the game but Brawn and Button no way have to watch that happening to believe that...!

7. Default

The controversial 'winner takes all' scoring system has been rubber stamped for introduction in 2010 by the FIA World Motor Sport Council.

The governing body tried to introduce Bernie Ecclestone's favoured system this year, but the late change was vetoed by the Formula One Teams' Association.

We reported in March that the FIA would consult the teams before trying to introduce the system for 2010, but the new sporting regulations for next year already feature the controversial rule.

Article 6 states that the drivers' title 'will be awarded to the driver who has been classified first in the greatest number of races'.

The news has until now slipped the attention of the media because - unlike all other changes to the rules - the amended rule was not highlighted in pink and underlined in copies of the 2010 sporting regulations.

The FIA also confirmed that, accompanying the ban on race refuelling next year, drivers in 'Q3' can refuel under parc ferme conditions prior to the race.

This change ensures the spectacle of low-fuel dashes for pole position, not affected by varying race strategies.

Indeed.

Idiots.
    I hope Ferrari does what they say they're going to do and start the breakaway series.

Then Mosley and Ecclestone can sit and rotate on each others' thumbs.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Indeed.

Idiots.
    I hope Ferrari does what they say they're going to do and start the breakaway series.

Then Mosley and Ecclestone can sit and rotate on each others' thumbs.

Ferrari pull out of next years formula 1 championship over the budget cap

is breaking news on sky sports news.