Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1365
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Did you hear the twitter feed that came through?
    I like Vettel. He is extremely talented and I don't think he would give up a race win willingly... But team orders?

He won the Championship and the constructors was in the bag...?

Just speculating.
    It's possible, if true I'll have lost a little respect for Redbull.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    It's possible, if true I'll have lost a little respect for Redbull.

Same here. But Red Bull have pretty much won everything available. Vettel broke records that has been standing for 30 years...

I just think they wanted to end on a note where they can say both of their drivers are awesome.

Hamilton had a gear problem and failed... Vettel was the first to say that there is something wrong, but he was still faster than Alonso... Much faster...

3. Default

Yeah I found that a bit strange that he was still pulling away from Alonso and the fact that he was still keeping up with Webber and going faster at one point after he had let him go.

I still love how the BBC were saying that it was such a solid and great win for Webber.

No, it was handed to him on a plate.

Yeah I found that a bit strange that he was still pulling away from Alonso and the fact that he was still keeping up with Webber and going faster at one point after he had let him go.

I still love how the BBC were saying that it was such a solid and great win for Webber.
    No, it was handed to him on a plate.

Next to Ferrari, Red Bull is my favorite,

But I do think that Vettel was in full control of that race.

Having just read that Brundle is going to Sky it's not looking so bad now, at least they'll have at least one decent commentator.
    Full time with Sky? or is he doing both? I remember him saying on his twitter not long after the Sky deal was announced he could work with both channels.

I cant believe Ferrari are sticking with Massa for another year, Not a single podium all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I cant believe Ferrari are sticking with Massa for another year, Not a single podium all season.

Apparently he has quite a few personal sponsors pumping money into Ferrari.

Which doesn't make sense seeing as they are the wealthiest team on the grid.

Anyway...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Full time with Sky? or is he doing both? I remember him saying on his twitter not long after the Sky deal was announced he could work with both channels.
    He's leaving the BBC.

Also he said this...

"In 2012 I will be working with Sky Sports F1 television," he wrote at the bottom of his column for the Times. "The fact that their newly-announced and dedicated F1 channel will have no in-race advertising was a key factor, but most importantly I need to commentate on every race live.

8. Default

Just in...

Kimi Raikkonen to return to Formula 1 with Renault

Former world champion Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula 1 next season after signing a two-year deal with Renault, who will become Lotus in 2012.

Just in...

Kimi Raikkonen to return to Formula 1 with Renault

Former world champion Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula 1 next season after signing a two-year deal with Renault, who will become Lotus in 2012.

Yip Yip!!!
    The Champ is back!!!

10. Default

Well after today's qualifying it's looking like it's going to be an interesting season.

McLaren are looking strong along with Lotus and Mercedes, the three 'new' teams are looking as poor as they always have been, HRT are a joke.

I doubt Red Bull will podium tomorrow and the less said about Ferrari the better.

Also the cars are so ugly this year apart from the McLaren.
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 17-03-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: It's not Renault anymore.