Page 9 of 137 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    For now...
    ... And Forever.

Default From F1Live.com

Kimi Raikkonen continued to lead the way on the third day of testing today in Bahrain. The defending champion completed 74 laps of the 5.412km circuit, recording a best lap of 1:30.455s, a tenth up on his Tuesday pace.

To put the time into perspective, the fastest race lap during the 2007 Bahrain Grand Prix was 1:34.067, while the fastest qualifying lap was a 1:31.359.

3. Wink

I know this is a mobile phone forum, but are any of you interested in Formula1? If so, what team and/or driver do you support?

david coulthard, but i think jenson button could do alot better if he had a different car

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    yeah whatever - but Schumi is still the best racer ever in the sport
    All I can say to that is:

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    All I can say to that is:
    You people are living in the past!!! Schumi is not in the sport anymore. Yes, he was a great driver, but you can't support someone who is no longer in the sport

6. Default

You people are living in the past!!! Schumi is not in the sport anymore. Yes, he was a great driver, but you can't support someone who is no longer in the sport
    I think he'd beat Kimi only driving a wheelchair...

Only kidding M8
    You've got to give the man his due though

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    You've got to give the man his due though
    Due given... Yippee Yippee Yay.

Puke.gif

17 Days 15 hours......

By the way. Kimi was faster than Michael in yesterdays' test.
    Pity Hamilton was faster than both of them

Default From F1Live.com

Bernie Ecclestone has defended reigning world champion Kimi Raikkonen's reputation as a fast Ferrari racer who likes a drink.

"Every time I've been out to dinner with him," the F1 Chief Executive told the Mirror, "he has been as good as gold. And he's even better when he's ******.( )

"There's nothing wrong with that.

"He doesn't embarrass people to the extent they say: 'My God, he shouldn't be doing that'," the 77-year-old added.

Ecclestone also backs the Finn, who came from behind to pip Lewis Hamilton for the drivers' title last October, to be the 'guy to beat' in 2008.

"And I think he'll take a lot of beating," Ecclestone added.

Default I'm starting to like Alonso...

Not that anyone reads these posts, but I do it for the World Champion!!!

From F1live.com

Asked specifically if Hamilton could win the 2008 title, the Spaniard answered: "Possibly, yes.

"After a year, you know all the circuits and how the races go," Alonso said.

"You understand the pressures so there are many things that will give him an advantage compared to last year."

Alonso also said Hamilton's new team-mate, Heikki Kovalainen, and Ferrari's Felipe Massa could win the title, but singled out reigning world champion Kimi Raikkonen as the favourite.

"He has the self confidence and he is obviously very quick, so he has put himself in a very strong position," he said of the Finn.

Kimi.jpg

Kimi For President!!!
    Last edited by Noxide; 28-02-2008 at 12:40 PM.