Page 111 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1365

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    I'm feeling a Red Bull one two tomorrow.

Sorry.

In all fairness, the race was Vettels' if not for the engine going bang.

Sutil was a laugh a minute today.
    The Porker had a decent race though.

Fantastic race

25 smackers coming my way ? Well done Fernando

3. Default

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner says the team will consider whether to impose team tactics between it's two drivers and ask Sebastian Vettel to support Mark Webber's title challenge for the final two races of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner says the team will consider whether to impose team tactics between it's two drivers and ask Sebastian Vettel to support Mark Webber's title challenge for the final two races of the season.

How do you feel about that?

I think it's unfair. They both still have a chance. We saw how quickly things can change.

5. Default

I'm not happy to be honest, It's going against everything they stand for...

They're a pure racing team, to bring in team tactics just ruins it for me.

Indeed.

In McLaren and Ferrari team orders are now needed. Not at Red Bull though.

If Alonso wins the upcoming Brazilian Grand Prix and Webber finishes lower than fifth then he will take the title, but the two-time world champion told he was not thinking about the maths.
    "Yes, that's true - and if Red Bull miss their plane to Brazil, that's another way to be champion," he joked. "The odds remain in favour of Red Bull. In Korea I have only guaranteed to be fighting in Abu Dhabi in the last race of the season."
    Last edited by Noxide; 26-10-2010 at 10:08 AM.

7. Default

Former Renault Formula 1 team boss Flavio Briatore thinks only a "disaster" will prevent Ferrari's Fernando Alonso lifting his third world crown this season. Briatore also believes the battle for the title is now down to two drivers he manages, Alonso and Red Bull's Mark Webber. "For Vettel it's impossible, Hamilton the same. The only two who can win are Alonso and Webber," said Briatore

Draw your sword sir.

We shall battle to the flag.

9. Default

Pfft...

I'd rather Alonso over Webber anyday.

Red Bull driver Mark Webber is relishing the prospect of chasing down Fernando Alonso's lead in the drivers' championship at the final two races of the season.

Webber led the drivers' standings by 14 points heading into last weekend's Korean Grand Prix, but after spinning off on lap 19 he now trails Ferrari's Alonso by 11 points. However, he is confident that his Red Bull team, which has taken 14 pole positions and seven wins this season, can still deliver in the final two rounds.

"It was a pretty extraordinary race and it's closed things up at the top of the world championship," Webber told his official website. "But I absolutely believe that I can win the title. The RB6 is a great car and I'm going to relish these last two races in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.
    "To be racing against guys of Fernando's calibre is very rewarding and beating them is what sport at this level is all about."

His team-mate Vettel is also keen to bounce back after he retired with an engine failure in Korea. However, after taking pole at the last two grands prix and leading the majority of both, he said he will not change the way he is driving.

"Nothing is going to change in my approach to the final two rounds," Vettel said. "My [engine] failure makes everything more interesting and difficult. But it is still possible. I am going to fight until the end."