Page 99 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Was going to open a fantasy F1 league with that site i posted a few pages back, but i registered yesterday and had no email back, cant find any email address to contact the owner.

Ill see if i can find another site.

Untitled-2.jpg...................

Very nice

Thanks Paul

+Rep

Just some memories and a great season review of last season
    Last edited by Paul; 14-03-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Ferrari 1, 2!!!

Awesome Stuff!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Ferrari has avoided further punishment for its actions at the 2010 German Grand Prix, after appearing in front of the FIA's World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) in Paris on Wednesday.
    On lap 49 at Hockenheim, Ferrari driver Felipe Massa conceded the lead to team-mate Fernando Alonso after receiving a radio message from his engineer Rob Smedley saying: "Fernando is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?"
    After the race the team was fined $100,000 by the stewards for breaching Article 39.1 of the sporting code, which bans team orders, and Article 151c, which forbids teams bringing the sport into disrepute.
    However,the FIA confirmed on Wednesday evening that no further action would be taken.
    "On July 25 2010, at the grand prix of Germany, the stewards of the meeting found an infringement by the Scuderia Ferrari to the prohibition of team orders interfering with a race result and then decided to impose a fine of $100,000 and to forward the dossier to the World Motor Sport Council for further consideration," read a statement.
    "The Judging Body of the World Motor Sport Council held an extraordinary hearing in Paris on September 8, 2010 to examine this matter. After an in depth analysis of all reports, statements and documents submitted, the judging body has decided to confirm the stewards' decision of a $100,000 fine for infringing article 39.1 of the sporting regulations and to impose the payment of the costs incurred by the FIA."
    In a press release Ferrari said: "Ferrari has taken note of the decision of the FIA World Council, relating to the outcome of this year's German Grand Prix and wishes to express its appreciation of the Council's proposal to review article 39.1 of the Formula 1 Sporting Regulations, in light of what emerged during today's discussions.
    "Now, all the team's efforts will be focussed on the next event on track, when the Italian Grand Prix takes place at Monza this weekend."
    The governing body also ordered a review of the regulations, which is an indication that the team orders ban will be amended or scrapped altogether for next season.
    "The judging body has also acknowledged that article 39.1 of the sporting regulations should be reviewed and has decided to refer this question to the Formula 1 Sporting Working Group."

F1-Calendar.jpg.................

I enjoy watching these cars speeding around the tracks but I dislike when they crash then I am on the egde of my seat

Latest odds, am thinking of putting some money on Alonso. I got a free £5 bet to put on any sporting event by 29th Sept.. might put it on Alonso, those are good odds, hes took the most points the last 4 races, and hes not got a partner competing for the championship either.