March 28 - Australia (Melbourne)

April 4 - Malaysia (Sepang)

April 18 - China (Shanghai)

May 9 - Spain (Barcelona)

May 23 - Monaco (Monte Carlo)

May 30 - Turkey (Istanbul)

June 13 - Canada (Montreal)

June 27 - Europe (Valencia)

July 11 - Great Britain (Donington Park)

July 25 - Germany (Hockenheim)

August 1 - Hungary (Budapest)

August 29 - Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)

September 12 - Italy (Monza)

September 26 - Singapore (Singapore)

October 3 - Japan (Suzuka)

October 17 - South Korea (Yeongam)

October 31 - Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)

November 14 - Brazil (Interlagos)

Why Australia isnt first?

3. Default

Hey did you heard what happened to Renault...
    2 years suspensions if i'm exact...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Hey did you heard what happened to Renault...
    2 years suspensions if i'm exact...
    I've heard about that...and if its true about what happened that suspension is deserved

Its a poor decision in my opinion.
    Why bahrain to start the season

South Korea will host its first grand prix next year after being listed on a 19-race calendar published on Monday.

The event, which will be held in Yeongam in the south-west of the country, is scheduled for 17 October.

That makes it the third last race, with Abu Dhabi on 31 October and the climax in Brazil on 14 November.

The Canadian Grand Prix returns after a year's absence but is listed as provisional pending the completion of contract negotiations.

The British Grand Prix has an 11 July date. F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone has said that the British event will stay at Silverstone if Donington cannot fulfil its obligations.

Bahrain has replaced the Australian Grand Prix as the season opener because Ecclestone wants to run the Melbourne event, which is slated for 28 March, at a time as friendly to European television audiences as possible.

This year, the Australian race started at 1700 local time, which was 0700 BST. However, that would not be possible two weeks earlier as the clocks would still to have been changed from summer to winter time in Australia, and vice versa in Europe.

The Malaysian race, a week after Australia, starts at 1600 local time, an hour earlier than this year's truncated event to give more time to finish the event in the event of delays.

There are several other tweaks to the calendar from this year.
    The Canadian Grand Prix
    Canada's return would be popular with F1 teams and fans

The European Grand Prix at Valencia moves from this year's August date to 27 June in an attempt to avoid the high temperatures in Spain in late summer.

The German Grand Prix is listed as being at Hockenheim, but there remain doubts over its finances.

6. Default

Yeah I saw that on the news earlier, Dirt bags. I agree with duje, well deserved, Imagine hockeying a car that expensive into a wall just to throw the position. I suppose it had to be believeable but WTF?
    You'd think that F1 would be corruption free. but there you go.

Its a 2 year suspended sentence, which means commit a similar offence before the end of 2011 and they will be disqualified.
    I think its very light for what they did, and i think its because renault has threatened to walk away and F1 can not afford to lose another car manufactuer after HONDA and BMW.
    Last edited by Paul; 21-09-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Its a 2 year suspended sentence, which means commit a similar offence before the end of 2011 and they will be disqualified.
    I think its very light for what they did, and i think its because renault has threatened to walk away and F1 can not afford to lose another car manufactuer after HONDA and BMW.
    Spot on.

And also because they know Alonso will make even more problems if Renault was banned.

It's going to be strange without Flavio and Pat Symonds though.

We want Noxide in Ferrari!
    Kimi first driver and Noxide second........

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    We want Noxide in Ferrari!
    Kimi first driver and Noxide second........
    That would be AWESOME!!!

But alas, I don't fit in an F1 car. I've tried