Page 61 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Bitterness is a hard pill to swallow!!!
    Nah I just don't like egotistical cheaters.

he waves the british flag yet he left england cause of tax reasons.. dont like him

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Better get use to it, and you aint telling me you lot would'nt be gloating if Massa Had won, at least he lost with Respect and Dignity
    I don't care about Massa.

4. Default

Sorry going to be sick now, laughing too much

Anyway will leave you lot to cry in your spilt milk....I am going to celebrate the New World Champion

Last edited by amaway; 02-11-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Ladies to Lot

He's wc only by title. He doesn't deserve it, he didn't earn it yesterday and he drives like a maniac, sometimes to his own detriment, to get where he is now.

Formula1 used to be a gentleman's sport until he arrived on the scene.

Think back on the chaos Senna created. In that respect the Pork is correct. He is just like Senna.

Down with Hamilton I say. Hope he never wins another race.

Vettel is better than Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by duje14 Log in to see links
    Indeed.

So is Alonso, Massa, Kimi, Kubica and Heidfeld.

8. Default

Glock went out of Hamiltons way yesterday, he never had any problems. EVERYONE knows it. He didn't deserve to win. He's not WC worthy.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmings Log in to see links
    Glock went out of Hamiltons way yesterday, he never had any problems. EVERYONE knows it. He didn't deserve to win. He's not WC worthy.

yes but then can i point out that raikonen went out of his way to loose a good 10 seconds so that massa could be the champion also had the wrong tyres on cold coming up the real wet area. he had to go slow

hamilton is a great racer who just needs some nurturing i feel that he needs to join a team with alonso or someone elso who is expirienced and can teach him to be patient and race for the points not the win all the time

although masssa in japan did spin him

anway well done hamilton

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by duje14 Log in to see links

it doesn't really matter who is the best anymore

it is all tactics and cars and tyres skill is only a very small decider and hamilton is really very good for the sport him and his team have pushed being cocky to the limit and found what works for him.

he loves all the attention