1. Default

omonoia je den eime kala

2. Default

In english?

3. Default

Pole-Position!!!
    Sebastian Vettel (Germany) Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1min 37.555secs

Super...

Great pole for Vettel. He's now the youngest driver ever to get pole.

5. Default

I just watched a great formula 1 movie with sylvester stalone in called Driven . It was really good and exciting , They had a race on the street with 2 formula 1 cars and a police helicopter was chasing them . That was a brilliant movie i'll see if i can get it .. I was watching on my 360 but i think you can watch it on youtube or daily motion or metacafe i think ...

If i find out i'll make sure to upload it into 3gp on this site and this thread but i cant find one yet...

Ok ..

6. Default

What a race

1 S Vettel (Ger) Toro Rosso-Ferrari

2 H Kovalainen (Fin) McLaren-Mercedes

3 R Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber

4 F Alonso (Spa) Renault

5 N Heidfeld (Ger) BMW Sauber

6 F Massa (Bra) Ferrari

7 L Hamilton (GB) McLaren-Mercedes

8 M Webber (Aus) Red Bull-Renault

I am happy for Vettel

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MaWaHe Log in to see links
    Pole-Position!!!
    Sebastian Vettel (Germany) Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1min 37.555secs

Super...

and wins the race...

Fantastic result for Vettel. He drove a perfect race and fully deserved to win. No comment on the rest of the race.

Oh and Dame, the cars in that movie aren't F1 cars. They're Indy cars. Big difference. :-)

As speculation of a deal with BMW Sauber builds, Fernando Alonso says staying at Renault is his "first option" for the 2009 season.

"I am trying to find the best place that I can be," the former double World Champion told Spanish radio Cadena Ser.

"I know all the people and that things can go well here. They are preparing the new car but I have not seen much of it."

"All the teams are very optimistic about next year. But Renault have given me two championship cars and so it is easier to believe what they tell me over the others," Alonso said.

Alonso insists he has never intended to think about his next step until late this season, but until Ferrari confirmed at Monza Kimi Raikkonen's plans for the next two years, there was always the faint hope of a vacant seat.

Alonso does not believe that any doors have closed.

"I am 27 and have many more laps to do," he explained. "If I race in F1 for another eight or ten years, perhaps one day I will again have the opportunity to go there."

"For now I have to try to get back to winning as soon as possible, rather than think about 2010 or 2011," Alonso said.