Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Massa loses his cool when he's not out in front.
    He won the race in Malaysia last year

2. Smile

The thing is though Massa didn't over turn on the corner or anything he just seemed to slip off the track, due to loss of grip.

Massa is a good driver, but i must admit there are better drivers than him.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Anyone but alonso!!!
    haha

He won the race in Malaysia last year
    Yes he did. But he won it from pole. No one was in front of him.

What's wrong with Alonso Songbird? He's a great driver.

5. Default

Yes he did. But he won it from pole. No one was in front of him.

What's wrong with Alonso Songbird? He's a great driver.
    nothing it was just the picture

6. Default

He's a great driver.
    Yup... thats why he was chiding when he wouldn't get preferential treatment from McLaren last year

Yup... thats why he was chiding when he wouldn't get preferential treatment from McLaren last year

You would've been a little pi##ed off too if you were double world champion and a rookie got preferential treatment over you. Hamilton has been working with Ron Dennis for 13 years, and that is why they are making such a fuss about him.

8. Smile

You would've been a little pi##ed off too if you were double world champion and a rookie got preferential treatment over you. Hamilton has been working with Ron Dennis for 13 years, and that is why they are making such a fuss about him.
    I would really like to see all the drivers in the same car. And then we could really see who the best driver was!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    I would really like to see all the drivers in the same car. And then we could really see who the best driver was!!

That would be cool. I think some of the drivers might surprise us. Like Jarno Trulli. Mark Webber is brilliant but he has a crap car. (A bit better this year) and I think Sebastien Vettel could be incredibly quick in a Ferrari.

10. Smile

That would be cool. I think some of the drivers might surprise us. Like Jarno Trulli. Mark Webber is brilliant but he has a crap car. (A bit better this year) and I think Sebastien Vettel could be incredibly quick in a Ferrari.
    Yeah maybe just one kinda fun day when all the drivers race in the same type/same spec car. If they always had the same cars it would get quite boring, because like McLaren last year they lost all construction points beacuse they got caught for cheating