Page 13 of 137 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
  1. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    they're all new cars
    yeah but if you read up on it you can see McLaren has the better engines ect.

2. Default

It wasn't a very good race, more crashes & engines going bang than anything else

It was similar to the American GP a couple of years ago. I think I had more fun racing it on PS

McLaren doesn't have a better engine

I enjoyed the race, but it sucks that Kimi didn't finish. And he made some rookie mistakes that I'm still trying to understand, but anyway.

17 Left. Anything can still happen.

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    McLaren doesn't have a better engine
    ok in my opinoin, McLaren had the better car to everyone else (some people/most people will disagree but its my opinoin)

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    ok in my opinoin, McLaren had the better car to everyone else (some people/most people will disagree but its my opinoin)
    They had the better car on the day, yes.
    But they still suck!!

6. Smile

They had the better car on the day, yes.
    But they still suck!!

7. Default

Ferrari!!!!

8. Unhappy

Shame massa didn't finish

Massa loses his cool when he's not out in front. It's happened more than once. But Kimi was 20 seconds faster than anybody else, and to me nothing else really matters. Fantastic race from Mark Webber as well. As well as Robert Kubica.

10. Default

Massa loses his cool when he's not out in front. It's happened more than once. But Kimi was 20 seconds faster than anybody else, and to me nothing else really matters. Fantastic race from Mark Webber as well. As well as Robert Kubica.
    Anyone but alonso!!!