Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1365

LEWIS HAMILTON had an angry paddock bust-up with Felipe Massa in Singapore last night.

Brit ace Hamilton was grabbed by his fuming Ferrari rival after they clashed during the race.

Hamilton was given a penalty for causing the crash but still finished fifth as Sebastian Vettel won to move within a point of the title.

McLaren's Hamilton was pulled back by the shoulder by the Brazilian just as he had started his post-race television interviews.

Massa, 30, told Hamilton in a sarcastic tone: "Very good job, well done. You won't win many championships like that."

But riled Hamilton, 26, blasted back: "Don't touch me man!"

Hamilton was then guided from the paddock by his McLaren team without saying another word — and still in his overalls.

Massa branded Hamilton "mindless" when they had almost hit each other in qualifying 24 hours earlier.

Hamilton, who pipped Massa for the world title by one point in 2008, had also crashed into him in Monaco earlier this season.

Massa, who finished ninth, fumed: "He thinks he's Superman.

"I tried to speak to him, but he didn't listen to me.

"But he's paying for it. He won't learn. He has done it to me so many times this year."

McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh said: "Felipe approached Lewis and grabbed him slightly aggressively.

"That riled Lewis, but he acted with restraint and walked away from any potential confrontation."

Massa should of knocked the **** out.

2. Default

the germans get all the cups, one again Haha

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RenoM Log in to see links
    the germans get all the cups, one again Haha
    I'm pretty sure they didn't.

Sky Sports is to launch a dedicated channel for its new in-depth Formula 1 coverage, taking viewers under the skin of the sport.

New Sky Sports F1 site

5. Default

Even though I have Sky with Sky Sports, I'm still not looking forward to it.

Just have to wait and see. But same not really looking forward to it, Its been great on BBC.

7. Default

Having just read that Brundle is going to Sky it's not looking so bad now, at least they'll have at least one decent commentator.

I have no idea where we get our feed from but we have Brundle and Coulthard.

Do you guys think that Vettel really had a gearbox issue, or did he just want to see a smile on Mr Aussies face for once?

9. Default

Vettel give up a race win? I doubt it.

But stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Vettel give up a race win? I doubt it.

But stranger things have happened.
    Did you hear the twitter feed that came through?
    I like Vettel. He is extremely talented and I don't think he would give up a race win willingly... But team orders?

He won the Championship and the constructors was in the bag...?

Just speculating.