Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default Unable to download files to PC

I am unable to download any file on to my PC. When i click on "Click here to download to PC" link, i don't get pop up window asking me to save the file on to my PC. (The page just refreshes)

Can anybody help???

Thanks in advance...

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsMrQwerty View Post
    I am unable to download any file on to my PC. When i click on "Click here to download to PC" link, i don't get pop up window asking me to save the file on to my PC. (The page just refreshes)

Can anybody help???

Thanks in advance...
    Try downloading with a different Browser

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

nice info... ^_^

6 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

thanks a lot
    very nice forum and applications.
    Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

0 RP

Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Thanks

Default Help,New user

Once i have downloaded a game my phone will not open it. The game saves as a php file. I don't know if that helps and I have an HTC touch. I've tried downloading Wario and Winnie the pooh games, as well as Snaptu. I can see the file on my phone but when I attempt to open it it states that the associated application has to be opened first. do i have to download some type of player before i can access my downloads. I have no idea, HELP!!!

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darlene346 View Post
    Once i have downloaded a game my phone will not open it. The game saves as a php file. I don't know if that helps and I have an HTC touch. I've tried downloading Wario and Winnie the pooh games, as well as Snaptu. I can see the file on my phone but when I attempt to open it it states that the associated application has to be opened first. do i have to download some type of player before i can access my downloads. I have no idea, HELP!!!
    You need an emulator because your phone is Windows Mobile 6...
    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    You can play games for Windows Mobile 6.1 (or Pocket PC games) on your phone - but if you want to play the Java games which you can download from here, you'll need some emulator like JBED or Intent Java MIDlet Manager

2 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Question

I have Samsung Behold. I've downloaded JAR games to my PC and transferred them to my phone. The problem is when I try to open them; I get an error message saying 'Unsupported file type'. When I try to open them on my PC, I get the following error message: 'Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from <file location>'. What can I do?

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nala2355 View Post
    I have Samsung Behold. I've downloaded JAR games to my PC and transferred them to my phone. The problem is when I try to open them; I get an error message saying 'Unsupported file type'. When I try to open them on my PC, I get the following error message: 'Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from <file location>'. What can I do?
    Look at the first post on this site:
    http://tinyurl.com/pm8qwj

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Is it reall free though. I get it is if you download to your computer, but what about when you add them right to your phone. I saw something that said 9.99 for downloads on your phone when I signed up.

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp2785 View Post
    Is it reall free though. I get it is if you download to your computer, but what about when you add them right to your phone. I saw something that said 9.99 for downloads on your phone when I signed up.
    You must have seen an advert

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last