Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default Nope,..

It aint workin....

2. Default problem..

There seems to be a prob sa connection kaninang morning.. i cnt seem to connect sa page..na block na din ba ng globe tong application na toh???

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amigo2008 Log in to see links
    is this for real? free web browsing in smart? could you please teach me how to do that amigo!!! is there also a technique to enable free chat on our phone. btw im using k800 and i wonder if it will work on my phone. thanx!!!!

Yes send me the steps here is my email add: RemovedThanks! s
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:19 PM.

4. Default

help me plss.. how can i open my wap and gprs in nokia 5130c-2 express music

send me some step to open.. this is my email Removed tnx.

i hope you can help me in this problem.
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:19 PM.

5. Default

hi,
    can you help me browse for free?
    im a globe user and using sony ericsson phone.
    thanks in advance.

6. Red face Opera

Is this still working ? Im using k530i , I have Globe sim card..

I tried to download it and install it in my phone , but I couldnt find the menu where in I have to change the settings ..

Need help ..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maccy16 Log in to see links
    help me plss.. how can i open my wap and gprs in nokia 5130c-2 express music

send me some step to open.. this is my email Removed tnx.

i hope you can help me in this problem.
    Hi, I use a Nokia 5130 xpress music too. Go to Internet and the click on web services. I had an opera mini 4.1 installed on mine but my service provider was deducting money. You will have to go online and upload an Opera mini 4.2 multihandler. or a Opera mini 4.2 multi operator. You can send it to your phone via bluetooth. That way, you will be able to use the free browsing settings to browse. You can get settings online too(that is, if you don't have it yet).
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:20 PM.

8. Default What is the settings for my Nokia E63 through d web browser?

I need d settings for d web browser, coz i was able to browse freely wit Opera 4.2 Multi Operator also wit Om 4.3 & 4.4 ,i'm using MTN Nigeria,d on problem is dat i can'n download a software or view a video free...kindly help my e-mail is Removed

9. Question Settings for Nokia E63?

plz i need settings to be able to dowanload a sofwares & Videos free,now i was able to browse freely without downloads & Videos wit Opera 4.4 ' 4.3 & 4.2 Multi Operator,i'm usin yahoo wit my e-mail tabsonguy thankz

10. Post

Plz send me the settings at my gmail at Removed
    my operator is Airtel/Vodafone