Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Question Opera mini 4 free?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by OURN Log in to see links
    Note: you can also post your operators name and i will see if it will work for you ok
    My Cellphone is Nokia 7360 and my operator is Globe Telecom from the Philippines. I think i've almost tried all the Opera mini tricks but until now i can't browse 4 free, i think my only problem is the correct settings. 'Cause I've searched the internet 4 settings but they all failed me. If I run my OM, it says "Failed to connect to the internet", but when i have load and i tried to surf the internet through my phone's browser it can. Even if i have load and i use OM, still the same. If you know something, please let me know. Thank You! ^^

2. Default

have you tried the link i posted man

3. Default

is it work in Nokia 3110c

4. Default hi

hi plz. help me how to surf free globe internet using my opera mini 4.1... plz send me a message to my emaail add.. Removed
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:21 PM.

5. Default

hi, my phone is nokia n73 and i want this to really work, i have tried OM 2.06 and 5 and 4. can u send me the instructions on how am i gonna do it? i'm a globe user btw. thank you in advance

6. Default

im really trying hard but i still cant the error occuring is 302 <html>/<html>

7. Default

Hey man, I would love to have free Internet but a demonstration with a tutorial would have been nice

8. Lightbulb You mean free browsing?

If you want to connect internet through opera, then you got a way, OM had some net connection problem with some network in many countries, like India, Singapore, Srilanka, Austrelia etc. Even I was a victum. But to my experience, it was with OM5 beta 2 also. BUT NOW THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF OPERA MINI 5 LOUNCIED, WITHOUT THIS PROBLEM. You know beta,( means test version,) still has the same problem. So go only for opera 5 ,without a extension beta or beta 2. Its now available for free download at Log in to see links (OM 3, 4, 4.2, 5BETA, 5BETA 2 ARE NOT PROBLEM FREE) ONLY "OPERA MINI 5" IS PROBLEM FREE,
    If you want free browsing. Then its upto your service provider, not to software

9. Default

it's not working

10. Default hei...

hei... my phone is nokia 5310 xpreesmusic and i want to have a free internet browsing on my phone using opera mini... can u pls give me a link wer i can download it... please.... thanks...