Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default .....

Does it mean that only globe user can surf the inter net for free??

2. Default

what is the link?

3. Default free internet in smart

you can surf the net for free also in smart,,i am using proxy server..hehe,,,
    it really works,,,

4. Default the link

Hey poeple i can finaly post links so here it is the link just follow what they say to do and you will get through tell me if you get it to work ok Log in to see links ok peps

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nomadiko Log in to see links
    hey, i'm using globe and it works perfectly well, with zero balance. pero nung pinalitan ko ng smart, it doesn't work anymore. i used the correct settings for smart pero ayaw talaga. can anyone help me out here? thanks!

btw, what are these at tricks and dot tricks anyway? how can i use the dot trick? thanks!
    @tricks works with working ip or while dot tricks works with no port no ip
    . Paki correct kung mali ako! :p whats your phone maybe i can help.
    @ourn tnx for the link. .

6. Default opera mini v4.2

i have an opera mini v4.2, at first it can connect to the internet for free but few days later it fails to connect to the internet unlike when i first used it.

7. Default

please guyS send me the new freeb browsing code i need it please help me out of this,i will appriciate it if u can send me.Thanx

8. Default brother, can u help me?

bother, can you help me? if it just okey for you, pls give me the tricks in opera mini using smart? here is my email add.. mapol_00@..... i am using yahoo.
    more power!

9. Smile

My operator is MTN Nigeria. I use opera 4.2, 4.2op, 2.6 and 8.65. Pls mail the code for free browsing to Email Removed. Thanks.
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:16 PM.

10. Default

Can you please send me the link to the opera mini app so that i can get free internet on Cosmote on the G705?