Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Default

i hope... unlike nokia has this feature for Opera mini application installed in n series and E series phones...
    samsung doesn't have it pre installed...

2. Default

hi i want to use internet in pakistan on my corby can u tell me how using opera mini

Quote Originally Posted by szain_91 Log in to see links
    hi i want to use internet in pakistan on my corby can u tell me how using opera mini
    It is very easy to use.first req. Is internet connection either wifi or internet activated by ur network service provider.
    Just install the app. Onto ur handset n fill the website's url,that's it.

4. Default

PM me a message with correct setting for Sony Erisson W395 please =) im from malaysia

5. Default

would i be able to get this on :
    Sony ericsson W995
    Nokia N8 ?

Because ive had opera before and it didn't let me have it free. Im using the
    w995 now and early december ill be using the n8....

6. Default help

ello.. my phone is Samsung Champ GT-3303K.. my service provider is smart.. how will i set it in order to have free browsing using the opera mini? thank you..

7. Default im a globe user, OM not working

there's an error saying "security error: network access is not permitted. please check the security setting"

HELP PLEASE!! i followed the steps bakit po may error?

8. Default

not work

9. Default free wifi browse using opera mini 10.1

hlo e1, does any one know ...how to use any wifi net (which is restricted by pass -log in page) for free.
    one of my frend do it by using Opera mini 10, but i fortunately i lost my friends contact number. he had a nokia e72 & opera mini 10.......when he turned on his wifi, his phone found a network & he connected , but when he tried to browse a page , the page redirected him to their (wifi provider) page & ask him to log in with user name & password.......after changing some option of opera mini 10 (likely ...proxy,turbo off,othrs) he had succeed. bt i forgot that option he had changed.....does any one know how to do that??? if any one know thn let me know wth e-mail(foyfox***********) thnx in advance.

10. Red face Opera Renewed

Hi To All Who Have Posted In This Post Sorry I Haven't Been Active For Some Months Ok And I Belive That This Post Is Outdated So Will Try And Update It Ok Mates