Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Wink

can you send that to me pls?

2. Default

Free chat is already available in globe I'm not sure about smart though.This thing acutalluy works, I've been using it since last year (this thing is old news). Although getting this hack to work is quite irritaing, you can't do it in one try and expext a connection. It's a trial and error process. Just follow the link in the 1st post. For motorola phones, "web sesssion" also needs to be edited. Goodluck to everyone !

3. Exclamation opera mini on N5200, smart

need help with my opera mini..can give me a link to dL it from? its always "failed to connect to the internet" even if its gprs is open..

Nokia 5200,smart

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoorvahp Log in to see links
    Can you please send me the link to the opera mini app so that i can get free internet on my lg vu
    yeahh can i hav the link to plzz

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fakhriafeng Log in to see links
    Pleas send me how is it. My operator is Telkomsel, Indonesia. Tnk so much.
    English only please
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFORD7 Log in to see links
    yeahh can i hav the link to plzz
    Here is the link:
    nectar89.peperonity.com
    Browse the download setting 4 om mod or u can check m24 download section 4 opera mini mod 4.2 host

7. Default Link

To Every One Who Mants The Link I Posted It On The My First Post To This Tread On Page One Ok Thank You All.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gail0018 Log in to see links
    its easy. just download the opera mini then run it. in my case, im a globe user, even you have a zero balance, it will run properly..if you have load, better check your balance after using it.
    how did you get it to work ?

9. Default

do u need to have 3G as the network provider

10. Default Opera 9.5 modded

Is there a modded version of opera 9.5? Can someone send me the link? Thanks in advance!