1. Talking MobileSystem MSDict Dictionary Bundle FULL [J2ME]

Since 2001 Mobile Systems is a pioneer in multi-device, cross-platform mobile application development and a leading provider of personal productivity software for smartphones. Mobile Systems helps its customers extend the functionality and content of their devices regardless of their underlying mobile operating system- currently our software solutions are available for S60 and S60 3rd edition, Symbian UIQ and UIQ 3, BlackBerry, Palm OS, Windows Mobile Smartphone, Windows Mobile Pocket PC, Java, iPhone, and G-Phone.

Mobile Systems high quality products and experienced management team make the company well positioned to play a leadership role in the fast-growing market for mobile productivity software applications.

Mobile Systems is entirely privately held and is located in San Diego, California and Sofia, Bulgaria.

Mobile Systems is a member of Nokia Forum Pro, a BlackBerry ISV partner, member of the Palm’s PluggedIn Developer program, Sony Ericsson Developer World, Orange Partner, Microsoft Mobile2Market partner, and a member of the Cingular Wireless Certified Solutions Program.

Owing to the excellent partnerships with world’s most trusted dictionary and reference publishers, Mobile Systems MSDict dictionary solution offers extra content reliance and wide choice of titles to users who need mobile reference. We provide authoritative dictionaries by Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press and Ernst Klett Sprachen.
    Mobile Systems products have won widespread acclaim from industry experts and customers alike. Our mission is to provide our customers with the efficient, quality mobile application solutions and content, and to enhance usefulness and the value of handsets from manufacturer and carrier point of view.

The MSDict dictionary format proved itself as an undeniable leader in the mobile reference. Mobile Systems partners with Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Harper Collins and Ernst Klett Sprachen30 monolingual and bilingual dictionaries, and some reference books in MSDict format. to offer the best choice of over

Package includes:

MobileSystem MSDict Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary v2.11.10 S60 Java-BiNPDA :: 5041 Kb :: 22.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Cambridge Dictionary of American English v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 2261 Kb :: 25.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Concise Oxford English Dictionary v2.11.10 S60 Java-BiNPDA :: 4766 Kb :: 22.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Concise Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 4882 Kb :: 25.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary v2.11.10 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 4707 Kb :: 25.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 1129 Kb :: 25.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Oxford Dictionary of Business v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 811 Kb :: 26.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Oxford Dictionary of Idioms v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 585 Kb :: 26.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Oxford Dictionary of the Bible v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 701 Kb :: 26.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Oxford English Minidictionary v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 796 Kb :: 26.10.06
    MobileSystem MSDict Oxford Guide to British and American Culture v2.11.10 S60 J2ME-BiNPDA :: 1571 Kb :: 26.10.06

Don't Forget To Say Thanks

Download Link:
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default W300i

where is the download link?

3. Default

Thanks 4 this topic

4. Default

26.124 mb

waaaaaw

5. Default

thanks a lot

6. Default

Please give the link.. I need this..

7. Default

thanks a lot!!

8. Default

download link is not working plz update. thanks 4 this useful sharing.