1. Default virus on my celphone?

I just downloaded lots of games for my celphone, and, when i installed/ejecuted one of them, my celphone turned off and, now, it doesnt goes after the start screen when i turns it on. I tried by connecting to the pc, but occours the same thing, it turns on on the start screen, and i cant, even, turn it off again, i have to retire the bathery off, so it turns off...

I'm not sure what game was that, but, maybe was "Smash Bros Dojo", im really not sure (i downloaded it from this url: mobiles24.com/downloads/d/W9555Sh2a8 (plz, type an htp./ wx3 after that, i cant put urls ^^'). My celphone is a K310i.

Maybe it wouldnt be by a virus, but, im freakin out >_< so, if u can help me, i would be soo glad

PLZ HEEEEELP!!! T-T

PD: Srry every mistype this post would have, my main lenguage is spanish, and i still doesnt speel english so good (specially grammar) ^^'

2. Default

Yep, a Sony Ericsson K310 can't get a virus for sure
    You may have to reinstall its software ...
    I had a SE W200i and I think this happened to me too. I wanted to move all my games from my memory card to my phone and when I couldn't move anything I restarted and then .... I had to let it turn on for all night. After that I couldn't install any game/ application , neither open My Games foler .
    If this happened to you just reinstall the software . Log in to see links
    Last edited by emil07; 07-05-2009 at 12:07 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vengadora Log in to see links
    I just downloaded lots of games for my celphone, and, when i installed/ejecuted one of them, my celphone turned off and, now, it doesnt goes after the start screen when i turns it on. I tried by connecting to the pc, but occours the same thing, it turns on on the start screen, and i cant, even, turn it off again, i have to retire the bathery off, so it turns off...

I'm not sure what game was that, but, maybe was "Smash Bros Dojo", im really not sure (i downloaded it from this url: mobiles24.com/downloads/d/W9555Sh2a8 (plz, type an htp./ wx3 after that, i cant put urls ^^'). My celphone is a K310i.

Maybe it wouldnt be by a virus, but, im freakin out >_< so, if u can help me, i would be soo glad

PLZ HEEEEELP!!! T-T

PD: Srry every mistype this post would have, my main lenguage is spanish, and i still doesnt speel english so good (specially grammar) ^^'
    If u have difficulty speaking in english u could use this: Log in to see links

And mobile phones cant have a virus unless the phone is a smartphone/symbian/pocket pc I suggest u bring your phone to a shop to have it checked.

4. Default

you got a WSOD or white screen of death, update the phones firmware

5. Default

hi friend,
    i don't know how to solve your problem but i'll just share to you what i always do before i download stuff from this site, i always run my anti-virus in my pc then when i find virus i'll clean it up then download to my phone. about your phone why don't you go to any phone shop or repair shop and ask if they can help you check it out.

6. Default

First try to remove the battery from the phone for about 5-10 minutes and then put it back in and start the phone to see if it works.

If that doesn't work use Sony Ericsson Update Service software to update the phone firmware - there are great chances that it will be fixed by SEUS.

7. Default

thx u all for reply me... i solved the problem 3 days ago, i left it on and plugged on to the charge switch, i left it by also 1 hr and, when i returned it was ok oO

ty for ur tips, and srry for not answering after, i've cant use the internet those days