Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile Townsmen 6 [by Handy Games]

Handy Games - Townsmen 6
    Nokia & SE 240x320

"Bulid up your own settlements and prepare the population to use swords or words to bring a new order to France and start the bright age of Enlightenment!

Townsmen 6 Mobile Game features new buildings, improved graphics, an isometric perspective, special effects, and a new mini-game. This new game also benefit from a new control scheme to make it even more accessible."

SE 240x320 (C905):

NOKIA S40V2/V3 VERSIONS (Thanx to @deadmanworld):

S60V3 VERSIONS (Thanx to @deadmanworld):

Last edited by RaulRey; 29-05-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: More versions added

2. Default

Do you have 176x220?

3. Default

It doesn't work correctly on W880i. It starts correctly and works fine in the menu, but when you start a campaign you can't press any button except for 0 (pause).

4. Talking

thanks!!!!! im about to cry!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zemar Log in to see links
    It doesn't work correctly on W880i. It starts correctly and works fine in the menu, but when you start a campaign you can't press any button except for 0 (pause).
    yea.. got the same problem on k790i...

Thumbs up

Good game Raul bro!

Waiting for a SE 176x220 version!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

7. Smile Problem playing with Townsmen 6 Revolution by Glu

Hey Guys, have you tried installing and playing Townsmen 6? I played it on my SE K810i phone and found a problem with it. I would like to share with you guys about this. When you start the game by choosing the campaign or open end mode, it seems that all of my mobile keys does not work except for the zero key. Does anybody encountered this problem? it can not be played on my phone. I found a forum on google but it is on polish language and someone had a problem like mine. Maybe you could help me guys with this problem. thank you so much.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cyan25 Log in to see links
    Hey Guys, have you tried installing and playing Townsmen 6? I played it on my SE K810i phone and found a problem with it. I would like to share with you guys about this. When you start the game by choosing the campaign or open end mode, it seems that all of my mobile keys does not work except for the zero key. Does anybody encountered this problem? it can not be played on my phone. I found a forum on google but it is on polish language and someone had a problem like mine. Maybe you could help me guys with this problem. thank you so much.
    There isnt a need to open a new thread about it u can just post in in the townsmen6 thread.

9. Default

can you post a version for SE k800I W880i or K790I please? because the game doesnt run properly

10. Default

use the joystick