1. Default flight of conchords music

I dont know if anybody has seen this show but it is genius. I got into it because my friend kept telling me how funny it was and so i finally broke down and gave it a try. After two episodes i was hooked. It is really funny . But the humor is kind of dry and more like some of the British comedy shows. like extras and UK Office. But it is defiantly work a try for any comedy fans out there. But on to why i started this thread. The songs on the show are really funny and sound great. So i thought i would rip all the songs off each episode and turn them into ringtones for everybody out there to enjoy. I will start out with intro music because i thought i sounded like a perfect ringtone when i first heard it. Im working on turning the rest of the songs into ringtones so i will update this thread regularly if anybody cares. And hopefully you do. now im back to trying to take over the world one ringtone at a time. Wahh ha ha
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

Here are a couple more songs from the show. i put up inner city pressure, mother flippin and mother uckers tones. I hope somebody likes them as much as i do. Am working on some more so stay tuned brothers.

3. Default

Had some free time today so i finished up some more tones for all you conchord fans out there. This time i posted up some real winners. Check them out. My new fav right now is the humans are dead song. The binary solo is so funny. What your into is another great one. but both of them want take the place of mother flippin. that one is my current ring tone. its classic!!

4. Default

The FotC ringtones are GREAT!!!

HELP!!!! My Samsung Sunc (A707) says the theme song file is too large!!! But it's smaller than many of the other (cruddy) ringtone files that came with the phone. What can I do????

5. Default

how are you transferring the song to your phone? Are you using a data cable? If you are then you should use bitpim to put them on your phone. It is a little complicated but once you get the hang of it its really easy. If you are sending it as a attachment then usually the file has to be under 300k i think. Also do you have a memory card? That makes it easier to transfer music with the text message method. But you can also do it through some websites. i posted up a new version that is smaller. PM me if you need any more help with getting it to work.

6. Default

sorry i haven't updated this in a while. been working on some really kick ass mario ring tones the past couple of days. but im back with some new flight of the conchords tunes to check out.

7. Default

its been awhile since i updated this thread sorry. but here is my new favorite song from the show. its the lord of the rings song. its great. as an added bonus im putting up bowie in space. check them out!!

8. Default

Do you have the French song "Foo-doo-fa-fa"?
    it's a riot and way too catchy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by heathwilder Log in to see links
    Do you have the French song "Foo-doo-fa-fa"?
    it's a riot and way too catchy
    Here it is...

10. Default

Hey you dont happen to have the whole frodo song do you? I want to put the whole thing as my ring tone... might take a while for me to answer cuz i'll be listening to it but whatever.

or if ne1 has the full boom song, that would be good too

tnx
    Last edited by Legolas_D; 14-11-2008 at 02:46 PM.