Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Post Dante's Inferno Test

Answer the questions below as honestly as you can and discover your fate. Based on your answers, your purity will be judged and you will be banished to the appropriate level of hell. Abandon all hope.

Last edited by Yuros; 27-04-2009 at 08:47 PM.

2. Default

Level 5

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

I got myself into Level 6 - The City of Dis....

4. Default

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
    You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

level 5

i got bored half way down too many questions

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links
    level 5

weird ones too

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links
    level 5

I didn't understand half of the questions with all those words like provocatively, just say slutty, then I know what there on about

Purgatory.....I am doubtful.
    Does this mean that I'm not gonna see you guys THERE??

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    Purgatory.....I am doubtful.
    Does this mean that I'm not gonna see you guys THERE??
    NOOOOOOOOOOO.....

I'll speak to the big boss for you J. What do you want level 5 or level 6?