Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Arrow

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Officialy i'm f****d up.

Cool

HEY!!! I'M LUCKY!!!!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Untitled-2.jpg

Level 5.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

I got Level 8, the Malebolge

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links

I got Level 8, the Malebolge
    You evil person you!!!

6. Default

Got Level 5....

Mobiles 24 is full of evil people!!

Collectively we are making the devil look bad.

Wow... looks like almost everyone got at least level 5...

Am I really that innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Wow... looks like almost everyone got at least level 5...

Am I really that innocent?
    No. You lied about the answer of the question about lying.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    No. You lied about the answer of the question about lying.

Lying about lying is lying....