Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Good Old South Africa.
    Actually, crappy New South Africa

Hehe, do you guys have 3G over there?

Rafster

Quote Originally Posted by rafster Log in to see links
    Hehe, do you guys have 3G over there?

Rafster
    Ummmm...... We're not in the stone age dude. We don't have giraffes running around between our houses. Yes, we have actual brick houses, glass windows. Tarred roads.

Yes, we have 3G...

P.S We even have satellite television...

3. Default

I realize that.... but hey, there are even areas in California in the US that do not have 3G. I happen to be lucky living in San Diego, which is the home of Quallcomm, who develops a main portion of cellular technology. We already have 3.6mbps 3G over here... waiting for that 8mb upgrade sometime soon.....

Yeah, so, if you're WCDMA 2100 or w/e get yourself an N series... I also REALLY like the SE K850, but, it's not out till Q4 2007....

Rafster

Quote Originally Posted by rafster Log in to see links
    I also REALLY like the SE K850, but, it's not out till Q4 2007....

Rafster

We have 3G with HSDPA, which is 6mbps if I'm not mistaken.
    I'd rather wait for the K850 then. I'm not really keen on using Nokia again.
    Thanx dude.

5. Default

I have SonyEriksson and it work's just fine, you can find all kind of themes for it, it is a good music player, especially, W series, have a good camera, and a battery that lasts more than one day.

6. Default

Definitely go down the nokia route! You can get the Nokia N95 for free now if you look online. I got mine via Log in to see links off Phonespot. They've got a few different ones to look at so worth while seeing what's about. Really enjoying my N95 now they've ironed a lot of issues out and sorted the GPS out.

7. Exclamation recomend

Quote Originally Posted by robbykuw Log in to see links
    Hi Friends,
    Need A Update About Buying A New Mobile Phone.
    So Thought Better To Get All Of Ur Ideas As Some One Or The Other Might Have Used Mobiles.
    1. I-phone
    2. Nokia N-series
    3. Blackberry
    4. I-mate K-jam
    Please Advise
    Thanks
    why you dont want sony ericsson series...?they have the best mobilesi recommend you
    1.w850(I have it, its fantastic) Log in to see links
    2.k850(its a little expensive)Log in to see links
    3.k810(3,2 megapixels (cybershot)and its not so expensive)Log in to see links
    4.w610(it has a fantastic design)Log in to see links

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbykuw Log in to see links
    Hi Friends,
    Need A Update About Buying A New Mobile Phone.
    So Thought Better To Get All Of Ur Ideas As Some One Or The Other Might Have Used Mobiles.
    1. I-phone
    2. Nokia N-series
    3. Blackberry
    4. I-mate K-jam
    Please Advise
    Thanks
    it depends on what it is u want to do with it, but i love my LG envy. play music, movies, takes GREAT pics. make my own ringtones....all of it is great

9. Thumbs up

i wud suggest the sony ericsson w580i its a great phone but the memory cards do cost a lot. the music quality is perfect and it comes with headphones worth £25.00 my one was free cuz i had it on contract.

10. Default

1. I-phone
    2. Nokia N-series
    IMO,they both worthy to get.
    On a whole,The Nokia N Series, IMO, has the best design and ease of use, sleekest looks, most brilliant screen, most logical menus, most flexibility. HANDS DOWN!!!
    The only thing that takes getting used to is the USB port. That is the only thing that's a little tricky at first... like the very day you get the phone. After that, no biggie.

I like Log in to see links too. 8 Gb of phone memory - cool! Design is also worse admiring. But I heard that iPhone from original manufacturer is locked to AT&T. The price is $400. Some online stores offer unlocked Apple iPhone. But seems like these versions were unlocked non officially. This way of unlock may cause a serious damage to the phone. Here is the quote (Apple statement): "unauthorized iPhone unlocking programs available on the Internet cause irreparable damage to the iPhone's software which will likely result in the modified iPhone becoming permanently inoperable when a future Apple-supplied iPhone software update is installed."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast