1. Default I f****d up my sisters phone with Super Bluetooth Hack - Help!

I've got a w810i, and so has my sister. When I connected to her cellphone, I started to get her phonebook and get all her sms.

I got her phonebook and sms, and then I closed the program.

When I connected afterwards, I decided to try some of the other functions. So I tried the "Turn off phone" function. It worked, her phone got turned off. But whenever she tries to turn it on again, it just switches from black to white from black to white and so on. It never got to the pin-code screen. And it ain't possible to turn it off. So to stop it, she has too remove the battery. Now I don't know what to do

If I can't fix it, I have to pay 400$ to my parents, so they can buy her a new one.

Help would be highly appreciated

2. Smile Solution

Ur sisters fone has the' white screen of death' which just happens to i think specifically w810. u can get it repaired from a phone shop like i did to mine (as it was still in warranty) or u can flash it. hope that helped.

Arrow

Hi eXozza

Well first of all the problem that she is having can be caused by bad flashing, bad unlocking, removeing the memory card without turning the phone off or even silly things like moisture, coldness, shock...

But the good thing is its NOT the end of the phone it CAN be fixed.

Ile tell you the cheapest first, it may be able to be sorted by just updateing the phone with the Sony Ericsson Software which can be downloaded from there site free, you will need to use the USB cable that came with the phone to do this...

If that doesnt work then you will need to get the phone flashed which would cost you some pennys.

Hope this helps, and let us know how you get on mate.

The Sony Ericsson Updater Software Can Be Found Here Log in to see links

I must be a prude. I'm all for being a naughty bastard, but hacking someone's phone is a bit much don't you think?

Sure it's a thrill to get the girls next doors' phonebook and sms's, but damn people!!! Privacy!!!

On the other hand, maybe I should try it. See what all the fuss is about.

Last edited by Noxide; 17-08-2007 at 12:09 PM. Reason: No spellchecker in the forum