Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Problem Regarding Download Credits

in my past experience downloading in this site.. 1 game costs me only 1 download credit.. but now as I observed.. it costs me 2 or more credits.. is it a bug/problem or the site had change the credit cost of each downloads??

2. Default

Eh? I've never experience the problem.. Maybe its a bug. Try sending the moderators or admins the problem and maybe they'll check into it.

We haven't changed the credit system. Make sure you are not using a download accelerator.

4. Default

Or the Opera desktop browser.

5. Angry

i am trying to download my ringtone to my i776 mobile phone and i can't what shall i do about this situation

6. Default

I have the same problem too.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    We haven't changed the credit system. Make sure you are not using a download accelerator.
    sir I'm not using any download accelerator.. but anyways.. thanx for the reply..

8. Default i have a problem... does any one know?

im trying to download a game and after i fun the file, it wont open.. i down loaded "jar" software since the games are jar formated... does any one know what to do?????

9. Default oops...

i mean run the file not 'fun the file'

10. Default htc touch pro

do any of these games work on the htc touch pro phone???????????????????????????????????????