Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Default Kevin's Ringtone Request Page

Please, before requesting, search for it first... right side of home page.

Whenever possible give the start time you want, if you just say " chorus " That means I will have to listen to the whole song to figure it out.

I will do my best for you and get them uploaded as soon as I can.

Please give: Artist and Title of song .... proper spelling is a big help ...

If you want "any" song from an artist that is not on Mobiles24 that is ok also.

2. Default

hiya i am after phil taylors intro music with the thunder and lightening bit at the start thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aidenj Log in to see links
    hiya i am after phil taylors intro music with the thunder and lightening bit at the start thanks
    Might you have the name of the song ? It would help ...

4. Default

yeah its the power by snap ..........ive got the song but wanted the bit at the start with thunder and the 14 times chapion of the world bit ...thanks

PTPSaldivar
    Hey, I noticed you uploaded some Offspring ringtones...Can you try to get the "Half-Truism" ringtone. THANKS

It Has been uploaded

6. Default ringtone request

Hello, I was wondering if you could upload the chorus to "Some Bitter Beings" by CKY. I don't have the song or I'd give you the exact time on the track. There's no words in the chorus, just guitar Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by flameonlkedragon Log in to see links
    Hello, I was wondering if you could upload the chorus to "Some Bitter Beings" by CKY. I don't have the song or I'd give you the exact time on the track. There's no words in the chorus, just guitar Thanks a lot.
    If you are talking about " Quite Bitter Beings " by CKY from Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3.....

It Has Been uploaded ( look for V3 )

Ringtone Request: Danny Gokey:What Hurts The Most
    Please please please

Start @ 2 mins 37 secs and have it last 30 seconds, pleaseeeee

It has been uploaded

9. Default Ringtone request

Hi I have a ringtone/message as a zip file on my desktop but do not have the facility to download to my phone, are you able to do it if i send it to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Orchard57 Log in to see links
    Hi I have a ringtone/message as a zip file on my desktop but do not have the facility to download to my phone, are you able to do it if i send it to you?
    Sorry, but, I will not accept a zip file... to my email ......