Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
  1. Default Marry Me by Train

Hi, I was hoping to get the part of the song where he says "you wear white and i wear out the words i love you... then the chorus" as a ringtone?
    Marry Me by Train

2. Default Old Sanyo Ringtones

I had a Sanyo MM 750 which came with several ringtones. Does anybody know, or have, a sim card from that phone? I would like to bring those over to my new phone. Cosmic world and Gloomy DJ were a couple of them. I can't find them anywhere in the cyber world, at least not the ones on the phone. Thanks
    Sheldon

3. Default

Hi Kevin, I have a big request for U. I change my phone and I want to have my old tone from Nokia 5310 XM. This must be original/default SMS tone (beep beep) but it must be from 5310, I would be grateful if U can do it and upload it for me. Thx

4. Default

hey kevin can yu make me a ringtone of bleed red by Ronnie Dunn the chours please and under 300kb but the full 30 sec. if you can thanks so much

5. Default Keith Lemon - Ooosh!

Are you able to get Keith Lemon saying ooosh! from the tv programme Celebrity Juice.Cheers

6. Default real music

Is. Ther any way I kan down load full mp3s .... like directly.imusic does not work..thanks

7. Default ringtone

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    PTPSaldivar
    Hey, I noticed you uploaded some Offspring ringtones...Can you try to get the "Half-Truism" ringtone. THANKS

It Has been uploaded
    thank's

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alzoer Log in to see links
    Is. Ther any way I kan down load full mp3s .... like directly.imusic does not work..thanks
    No, as this would be illegal without paying for it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    Might you have the name of the song ? It would help ...
    Its called The thunder rolls by Garth Brooks.

10. Default New Hits

Hi All. Tryin to get a downlaod of the new black eyed peas new song off The album 'The Beginning' 'Don't stop the Party'?! Can you help?!i have a Nokia N95
    Last edited by johanna88; 07-05-2011 at 12:29 AM.