Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inluvwithmiley Log in to see links
    Emotion by Subseven. I want any of the parts when they start singing emotion. Dont matter which

Ur awesome
    It has been uploaded

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    It has been uploaded
    Thanks man

I really appreciate your contributions, and simply love the ringtones you made. I am from malta and there are two Djs here that have been gaining popularity abroad. can you please do the ringtone of these two songs?

Thank you very much and keep up the excellent work you are doing!
    reddevilrooney

Thank You

Tenishia - marigold and buring from the inside have been uploaded

4. Default

anyone remember the ringtone that was supposed to be a terrorist? something like "answer your phone it could be allah calling"? also has anyone uploaded the "thats some bad hat harry"

edit: sorry i found the allah one, just forgot what it was called.
    Last edited by Mark; 06-06-2009 at 02:43 AM. Reason: merged posts

5. Smile

can I have the song Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton I foung the beginning part already on here but it doesn't last very long THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by PreciousSweet1 Log in to see links
    can I have the song Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton I foung the beginning part already on here but it doesn't last very long THANKS
    It has been uploaded, look for v4 in a little while ...

7. Default

hey again! i was wondering if you could make the "mini sirloin burgers" ringtone as heard on the jack in the box commercial, because that would be awesome! )))

8. Smile Looking for a ringtone

Does anyone have Peter Gabriel's I grieve, in ringtone form? Really looking for it, if anyone does that would be great...

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine16 Log in to see links
    Does anyone have Peter Gabriel's I grieve, in ringtone form? Really looking for it, if anyone does that would be great...
    It has been uploaded... As song has a run time of 8:10, if you are looking for another part of it, post the start time that you want...

Quote Originally Posted by linlindakaratekid Log in to see links
    hey again! i was wondering if you could make the "mini sirloin burgers" ringtone as heard on the jack in the box commercial, because that would be awesome! )))
    It has been uploaded