Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Investigators [by Daydream]

i downloaded INVESTIGATORS from this site an its an amazing game but im stuck.ive got to the bit with the prison but where do i go from there?help pls

2. Default Investigators [by Daydream]

I'm playing the game Investigators but I'm stuck on level 4. I canät figure out how to see the warden at Carlow prison. I've taken the poster, but then what? Please, if anyone knows, help me! I'm losing sleep! Sarah-jane.

3. Default Thanks, but

Thanks, but no, that's not the same game. I have a game called Investigators, not the csi game. God, I'm going crazy cause I can't figure out how to move forward in the game.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sarah-jane Log in to see links
    I'm playing the game Investigators but I'm stuck on level 4. I canät figure out how to see the warden at Carlow prison. I've taken the poster, but then what? Please, if anyone knows, help me! I'm losing sleep! Sarah-jane.
    hey,can you post this game here?

5. Default

..i have the same problem...

6. Default investigators

The game is available at this site, I googled it and that's how I found this site.There's a searchfunction on the homepage, you can download it there!
    Last edited by sarah-jane; 18-01-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: wanted to add one sentence

7. Thumbs up

Use the ice pick you found on the wall in the jail cell that you got the poster from!

8. Default

and what then? ...when i found out, that the warden run away?thanks

9. Default !

Thanks alot hazla, how the hell did you figure that out? This game is so effing stupid but I'm so stupid too I can't stop playing it...

10. Default And then?

But then what? After you take the letter from the office and talk to nina? Then it's like the same thing- no combinations work. Stupid game. Please help me!