Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Default

OMFG srsly can some one help

Can't find second boss.... look everywhere HELP MEEEEEE PLX

2. Default

Is there some easier way to save the game instead of heading to a save point everytime?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze09 Log in to see links
    Is there some easier way to save the game instead of heading to a save point everytime?
    none but to use teleport portals

4. Default Help !

Helllo !

1) Can someone please tell me how can I get the higher jump (I allready have the double jump but there's places I can't reach).

2) about magic seal 4 - all i get is the 1st line between 1 and 9 and than it fails - how can I break it ?

thanks
    Guss

5. Default

wasn't the 4th magic seal something like 2-1-9-8-7-3-2-8?

something like this picture (where the upper point is the starting key 2)

at first I also didn't notice it starting at 2, and the lines between 9-8-7 are also a little hard to see, so it would seem as if it were 1-9 7-3- 2-8

and the second boss I don't remember where it was... you fight Dimitri I think... you could try looking at the NDS Dawn of Sorrow guide...

I think the game's not exactly the same... but at least the map looks identical to the one I have in my mobile one
    Last edited by loewenherz; 24-08-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Nice game but its a bit boring!

7. Default

I need one more guardian could someone please tell what i dont have i have witch werewolf and imp

8. Default

the missing guardian is gaibon, though i don't even remember what the monster looked like

Quote Originally Posted by loewenherz Log in to see links
    the missing guardian is gaibon, though i don't even remember what the monster looked like
    few rooms before fighting Death, you'll find a blue flying monster named Gaibon.

10. Default

where do you get the higher jump thing?