Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DaToig Log in to see links
    great game
    100,0% clear
    how is that? im 99.7% complete ive collected all accessories, weapons, guardians, armours and explored all the area

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ronluna Log in to see links
    how is that? im 99.7% complete ive collected all accessories, weapons, guardians, armours and explored all the area
    You probably mean 99.4%. Don't worry, when you get to 99.4% you have cleared the game. If you beat the final boss again, you will see
    Completion rate: 100.0%, so you're ok.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    You probably mean 99.4%. Don't worry, when you get to 99.4% you have cleared the game. If you beat the final boss again, you will see
    Completion rate: 100.0%, so you're ok.
    ill try to defeat the final boss again. when i defeat the last boss many hrs ago, i collected all the items,etc and its 99.6% and when i completed it, it adds +.1 but when i go back to my save file it is 99.6 again. maybe it includes the boss rush mode
    Last edited by ronluna; 28-04-2009 at 06:05 PM.

4. Default

To complete the game 100% you must check and complete the map when fighting the final boss. It's not too hard. Imp is a dark blue harder version of the mini devil. You can find it in the place with the spikes I think.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    To complete the game 100% you must check and complete the map when fighting the final boss. It's not too hard. Imp is a dark blue harder version of the mini devil. You can find it in the place with the spikes I think.

more precisely, in the clock tower with many spikes, actually at first i thought that mini devil and imp are the same and i presumed the game has a bug but none.

6. Default Other titles

If you enjoyed playing this game, I also recommend you these simmilar titles:
    - Aria of Sorrow
    - Soul of Darkness

I've also played AOS with VBAGX, a GBA emulator for cell phones.

I would appreciate if you know some other Castlevania-like titles. Thanks.

7. Default

I'm the one who needs info now Sergiales! :-D Do you know a gameboy advance emulator working on a W810i? (a bit old Sony-Ericsson 176x220 screen)

8. Default

wow nick i didnt know those things about synthesis. And i have a question, wich monster has the soul to summon an imp and where could i find him?
    thnx in advance

chiao

9. Default

Finally, 100.0%

Final boss is so easy being full armored...