Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Thank you very much for this game! I am now downloading

2. Default

wow nick i didnt know those things about synthesis. And i have a question, wich monster has the soul to summon an imp and where could i find him?
    thnx in advance

chiao

3. Default

Finally, 100.0%

Final boss is so easy being full armored...

4. Default

To complete the game 100% you must check and complete the map when fighting the final boss. It's not too hard. Imp is a dark blue harder version of the mini devil. You can find it in the place with the spikes I think.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    To complete the game 100% you must check and complete the map when fighting the final boss. It's not too hard. Imp is a dark blue harder version of the mini devil. You can find it in the place with the spikes I think.

more precisely, in the clock tower with many spikes, actually at first i thought that mini devil and imp are the same and i presumed the game has a bug but none.

6. Default Other titles

If you enjoyed playing this game, I also recommend you these simmilar titles:
    - Aria of Sorrow
    - Soul of Darkness

I've also played AOS with VBAGX, a GBA emulator for cell phones.

I would appreciate if you know some other Castlevania-like titles. Thanks.

7. Default

I'm the one who needs info now Sergiales! :-D Do you know a gameboy advance emulator working on a W810i? (a bit old Sony-Ericsson 176x220 screen)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    I'm the one who needs info now Sergiales! :-D Do you know a gameboy advance emulator working on a W810i? (a bit old Sony-Ericsson 176x220 screen)
    Believe me when i say i want to help you but the only one i've found for your phone model is "MeBoy" (or MeBoyBuilder), but AFAIK it only emulates GB/GBC games

I keep searching...

9. Default

Ok that's fine, thanks for searching! Well, even if there was an emulator, it would be awful. I'm using MeBoy and even GBC games are too slow. Maybe I'll stick with the emulators for the pc. Thanks again! :-) Here is a title by the way: Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance. That game made me love the whole series. It's a must.
    Last edited by nick888; 29-04-2009 at 10:33 PM.

10. Default

I've also played the three titles for GBA: CoM, HoD and AoS. All of them are very good!!.

For NDS, there are also three titles: DoS, PoR and OoE.
    I'm playing right now the original Dawn of Sorrow with a NDS emu (for PC, obviously )
    Last edited by Sergiales; 30-04-2009 at 08:25 AM.