Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Your Scary/Horrific/Poltergeist Experience

Post your encounter with a ghost or any of the scary stories that you have heard, Here!!
    Last edited by AliImran008; 08-04-2009 at 09:01 AM.

No such thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    No such thing....
    I pass too.....
    Click on if you liked the post

4. Default

In 2006, Me and many of my friends and their friends planned a trip to any historical
    place (we were about 30 in number). The place was Derawar fort,
    we had alot of fun during our journey, played guitar and did lots of stuff, the journey took
    about 8 hours but still we were energetic. When we reached there we were not happy as there was
    no water to drink and we were thirsty.But still we somehow managed to forget about it.
    Me and some of my friends saw a cave and decided that who ever will go there and stay
    for atleast 10 minutes will be rewarded I and 2 of my friends accepted the dare and went into it.
    When we went in it, we saw that it was not actually a cave but a corridor with about 20 rooms
    we went into the last, in it there were stairs leading downwards, it looked very creepy but still decided
    to go downstairs, when we reached the bottom, we saw another passageway but it was very dark in there I
    was very much scared and told my friends that we should leave, as soon as I said this, I heard a sound
    of someone saying sshhhhhh..... and at the same time I saw a very very black figure moving towards us from
    end of the passageway. It was the blackest/ darkest figure I had ever seen in my life. At that time me and
    my friends tried to run but couldnt even move, we tried hard and finally we ran as fast as we could and got out
    of it. We were sweating from head to tow and immediately decided to go home. That was the scariest moment of my
    life!!

while havin a holiday in the dales last year my g/f felt a hand grab her foot in the middle of the night.....woke her up and we searched the room to see if anyone was in there but there wasnt, and also around xmas time, she woke up and saw a little boy at the bottom of her bed reacing out for her late at night, she loves anything like that, but the lil boy freaked her out.

6. Default

Uh I tried to call up ghosts once ? Nothing happenend offcourse..

Quote Originally Posted by belin Log in to see links
    Uh I tried to call up ghosts once ? Nothing happenend offcourse..
    Using a Ouija Board?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Using a Ouija Board?
    Yea we made our own one..

Quote Originally Posted by belin Log in to see links
    Yea we made our own one..

That's why it didn't work.

my g/f is pagan and has a proper ouija board....next time we go to the dales we r gonna take it cuz there is a druids temple there