Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kit2001 Log in to see links
    my 7yr old wont go upstairs in my mams house by herself as she says she can here a womans voice shouting of her everytime she does, its been like this since she was about 4yrs old. Shes really scared by it
    thats some pretty freaked something

Quote Originally Posted by kit2001 Log in to see links
    my 7yr old wont go upstairs in my mams house by herself as she says she can here a womans voice shouting of her everytime she does, its been like this since she was about 4yrs old. Shes really scared by it
    maybe she heard someone from the neighborhood screaming
    or maybe someone told her scary story or something like that

3. Default

I thought that at first but its gone on for over 3 yrs now, she screams if she thinks she has to go up stairs by herself. Its only in my mams house aswell, shes fine eveywhere else.

4. Default

really strange

5. Default

When I was in my 1st grade. I had a friend who used to tel me about his imaginary friend. He told me that his friend was a joker and used to play with him. At first everyone thought that he was joking but his mother was shocked when 1 day she found things floating in mid air in his room!

6. Default

goosebumps i really hate this kind of thing but everytime i come back to this post to read them aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7. Default

I hate jokers and puppets
    I dont know why Im scared of them

8. Default

When sometimes Im home alone, I hear strange noices like of piano(although I dont have 1), violin(Idont have that either!) etcetera...
    and the only thing which I do then is to turn on my stereo and enjoy the music

9. Default

i hate clowns really i hate them they creep me out

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    yeah right