Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

That's why it didn't work.
    Probably the reason yea..I don't believe in that sort of crap anyway

2. Default

When I was 8, me and my elder sis used an ouija board and I was so scared that I peed in my pants!

3. Default

to much information

4. Default

Ok, this is mine ....

It was past midnight, and I woke up. It was really hot that night, so I went downstairs to get a drink. I opened the fridge door, and that's when I realised ..... a ghost was in my fridge eating my cheese!

Then I woke up.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    Ok, this is mine ....

It was past midnight, and I woke up. It was really hot that night, so I went downstairs to get a drink. I opened the fridge door, and that's when I realised ..... a ghost was in my fridge eating my cheese!

Then I woke up.
    , bet you had nightmares for months

6. Default

u and ure cheese hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    Ok, this is mine ....

Then I woke up.

+Rep

8. Default

I was dissecting a cockroach and suddenly realised it wasn't dead.

9. Default

A few years back I worked in the summer at a little zoo with mostly owls. I had to prepare the meals for them (dead 1 day old chicks, mice etc.) For the verry young ones the food had to be cut in little pieces..
    So I got this dead rat out to cut, I put the special scisscors in it and the blood squirted in my eye That was quite an horrific expierence....

I also frequently got the yokebag from the chicks all over my shirt, as the owls get diarrhea of the stuff it always had to be removed
    Last edited by Belinda; 09-04-2009 at 11:11 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by belin Log in to see links
    A few years back I worked in the summer at a little zoo with mostly owls. I had to prepare the meals for them (dead 1 day old chicks, mice etc.) For the verry young ones the food had to be cut in little pieces..
    So I got this dead rat out to cut, I put the special scisscors in it and the blood squirted in my eye That was quite an horrific expierence....

I also frequently got the yokebag from the chicks all over my shirt, as the owls get diarrhea of the stuff it always had to be removed