Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Validation Queue

Hi Karl.

I've got some stuff in the queue that's been there 8 days? Just wondering why it's taking so long?

Hi Noxide, I haven't validated them yet because they are too revealing. I'm waiting for the parental filter to be implemented onto the site and then I will validate them.

I'm not sure how long it will take because we have a very long list of improvements to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Hi Noxide, I haven't validated them yet because they are too revealing. I'm waiting for the parental filter to be implemented onto the site and then I will validate them.

I'm not sure how long it will take because we have a very long list of improvements to the site.
    Hi Karl.
    I can't remember them being so bad Sorry...

4. Default

*points to ( o Y o ) and snickers*

5. Default

ohh so that is why i have something queue for 8 days, lol. what about the intel logo, is it copyright? aye srry about that then
    Last edited by brbk4498; 05-08-2007 at 03:56 AM.

Having received a record number of uploads in the last few days, it is taking a little longer than normal to validate certain uploads brbk4498.

FYI, your intel logo is fine and I've just validated your bird upload. I will ensure your uploads that have been queued for several days are validated tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies for this and I thank you for your patience.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Having received a record number of uploads in the last few days, it is taking a little longer than normal to validate certain uploads brbk4498.

FYI, your intel logo is fine and I've just validated your bird upload. I will ensure your uploads that have been queued for several days are validated tomorrow.

Please accept my apologies for this and I thank you for your patience.

Mark

How can anyone not accept your apology after in was done on such a tasteful and sincere manner?

Default Oops

Hi Karl.

Seems I've posted another wallpaper that is a bit too dodgy to upload

If I'm annoying you with these, please let me know.

Default Quick question for admins

Hey guys.

I've uploaded a wallpaper called Anime Girl in both 176x220 and 240x320 resolutions. The 176x220 was accepted, but the other one is still in the queue. It's not a train smash, I was just wondering why this is?

Have a good one!!

Some items in the validation queue error upon validation, it appears your anime girl has been flagged as such. Not to worry, it will be validated within 24 hours.

Cheers