Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Exclamation HELP With Super Bluetooth Hack

I have a MOTOKRZR K1 and i installed he super bluetooth hack on it and it loads fine and then when i find a phone i'm trying to connect to, i hit connect it says connecting, and then it says the name of the phone again, and the connect option is still there, is this a problem with my phone or the app, plz help.

- or am i just an idiot, dont answer that

mine works try hacking sony ericsoons it well good i used it on w300i and u can turn there phones off etc

3. Default

try te last version Log in to see links

4. Default

does this work for phones with windows mobile 6 base?
    if so anyone got a link to download the program

5. Default

hey im a new member and i need help downloading the super bluetooth hack.......i have the motorola V3c (motorola razor) and i tried downloading the super bluetooth hack but on my phone it said it doeasnt support that file type. oh and can anyone please give me a list of phones that you can download the super bluetooth hack...

oh and one more thing, i tried downloading the super bluetooth hack to my computer but it doesn't work

can someone please help me thanks

6. Default

its se to se (sony ericson to sony ericson.. only Sorry Guys

7. Default

Hacking Sony Ericsson or Nokia (at least late 2005 and later versions) is not going be a piece of cake with that software, because the devices must be paired first

motorola should be the last choice to attack other devices from (its a big faliure at this)

about trying to hack Windows Mobile through Bluetooth - fogedaboutit!!!!!!

8. Default

Or you guys can get a life and stop trying to mess with other people's phones.

9. Default

what about installing bt hack on a windows mobile device and targeting other fones? is that possible?

10. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by AveStarr Log in to see links
    what about installing bt hack on a windows mobile device and targeting other fones? is that possible?
    I don't think running BT Hack on Windows Mobile is possible...
    You'll have to find a software for that written specifically for Windows - because i far as i can remember java is not naively supported on Windows the way it is on Nokia and Sony Ericsson.

-----
    Hacking mobile phones through Bluetooth isn't that easy - specifically because most of the loopholes that these software exploit are already fixed in all the recent phones. The only way i found Super Bluetooth Hack to work was when the target phone was "Paired" with my phone (this requires permission from the target phone) this too gave me a very thin success rate when it came to reading Contacts, messages, master reset and such stuff... but i could successfully start java apps on their phone and make calls (BTW: making calls here means the other device will call the desired no. - not that YOU will get to have a chat using YOUR phone at the targets cost).