Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nfcpaul Log in to see links
    I had that error on the BlueChat thing...

Im on Samsung SGH-Z170, any way to make it work???

PS: sorry for bumping thread, probably better bumping than making more threads.
    There are 3 possibilities

1. You did not turn ON Bluetooth on your phone before starting the app.

2. If Bluetooth was ON, its not being allowed to use the Bluetooth connection.

3. Your phone has an old version of Java where apps are not allowed to use Bluetooth.

However I don't think the 3rd one could be the problem in your case. So just make sure that Bluetooth is ON and the apps have permission to use a Bluetooth connection (aka Local connectivity)

2. Default

MIDP 2.0
    Bluetooth v1.2

Anything wrong with that??

2. If Bluetooth was ON, its not being allowed to use the Bluetooth connection.

^how to fix if that's the case?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omgdzhacks Log in to see links
    its se to se (sony ericson to sony ericson.. only Sorry Guys
    Can anyone make one that will work on a motorola razr v3xx or other phones?

4. Default

I need a jar file to my mobile device there is not a jar file when i download the bluetooth hack can you help me >??

5. Question LG Vu is this an error or am i doing something wrong

I have the BT Info thing correctly installed and all i do the connect thing, i try to test the hack on my old LG Cu500, it comes up with the name i entered for my old phone and i select it...it says connecting and then i pair the two, then it just goes back to the name...i select it again and it says connecting(doesn;t ask me to pair because i already did that) but it just goes back to the name of my old phone again. whats wrong??? remember its FROM an LG Vu and TO an LG Cu500.

6. Default

mee too =( any1 have a solution?

7. Default

LG cookie doesn't works! it starts normally up but when i search for devices, WHITHE SCREEN!

8. Default

thank u dear... many of it