Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Not just for sony ericsons

Quote Originally Posted by omgdzhacks Log in to see links
    its se to se (sony ericson to sony ericson.. only Sorry Guys
    It woks fine with my se and my nokia... It all depends on the phones functions.

Say i try to hack into a nokia n73, i cant play his music or turn his phone off, but i can delete all his files and read his sms's. Just try it out, if it dont work, then it dont work.

Has any 1 got a proper bluetooth hack thing where you dont need permission?

2. Default The Bottom Line...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoikes Log in to see links
    It woks fine with my se and my nokia... It all depends on the phones functions.

Say i try to hack into a nokia n73, i cant play his music or turn his phone off, but i can delete all his files and read his sms's. Just try it out, if it dont work, then it dont work.

Has any 1 got a proper bluetooth hack thing where you dont need permission?
    Why the hell are people so ignorant??

You will NEVER find a bluetooth "hack / hacker" that will actually "hack" (without permission) any Bluetooth phone in its right senses.

3. Wink

i do this by waiting for them to use their phone, when they look like they're busy on it, i connect to their phone, however with my bluetooth name set as "Enter Passcode: 1234" so then the person thinks, "oh the phone wants me to do it, maybe like a security reason or something" unfortunantly for many.. curiosity killed the cat.. the idiot enters the numbers given and accepts. now without the person knowing i am paired to their device to reconnect whenever i want (i think reconnecting when i want works on nokia's) without their consent or knowledge and have full control over their phone. reading messages doesn't work though, just keeps counting upward for some wierd reason. reading contacts works and so do alot of other functions. you can call off the phone, however once ringing the phone you cannot talk through your phone to the person on the line. you must be on their phone. i personally love changing the language on the persons phone and listening to them go off at the friend who was playing with it.

4. Default

you can hack nokia,se,motorola with this software

5. Default BT hacking

hiya ! i hav lg kg 195 n i hav bt hack.jar in my cell it goes for installation but me dnt know how to change the language into english plz help me out .i will be thankful to uu . thx in advance

6. Default

Do u have Hacking software for Nokia phone N series ?

7. Default

i have tried various methods of getting super bluethoot hack on my phone and can't get it to even download, when i tired a diffrent app it said no java bluethooth enablement
    any ideas on how to get it to work

8. Exclamation Help With Super Bluetooth Hack

I Have A Samsung Soul (u900). I Have Installed The Software But When I Start It Up It Just Quits.

Can Anyone Help Me Please?

9. Question super bluetooth

I have the lg cookie and im looking everywhere for a super bluetooth hack and it all works until i press connect and then nothing happens so can anyone who has a working hacker please post a link to download it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lvpike Log in to see links
    i have tried various methods of getting super bluethoot hack on my phone and can't get it to even download, when i tired a diffrent app it said no java bluethooth enablement
    any ideas on how to get it to work
    I had that error on the BlueChat thing...

Im on Samsung SGH-Z170, any way to make it work???

PS: sorry for bumping thread, probably better bumping than making more threads.